Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geissele CS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I needed an optic ordered this past week and called Geissele to see if they had one. They did. Sales guy told me they were swamped. I told him that if he put me in line behind the BF people, I'd need a BF price or I wasn't ordering. Ok. It shipped out the next morning.
    Ahh, there you are, shoving women and children to the side on your way to the life boats.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I was always happy with pre-BF Geissele CS. I've spent a few thousand there over the last two years, and they always treated me right.

Post BF, I made a BF order which I canceled after 6 weeks, and I bought a SVPS optic combo. I have been less than pleased with the current state of their CS, and while I really like many of their products, I'll probably wait a while before giving them any more business, at least until they can figure out how to run a business again.

I think it's pretty stupid how thinly they stretched themselves, and their recent excuses about why they can't seem to figure out how to do anything right. Manufacturing issues, shipping issues, FFL issues, stock issues, etc have been plaguing them. "Geissele all the things" doesn't ring well anymore for me.

I hope they fix their malfunctions, I like their shit.

Oh, and I'm sure WASP will come in here to let us know how unworthy we are for the honor of receiving bad customer service and dishonest wait times.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Lol @ LSHD. I’ve never understood why folks defend companies that have done nothing but take your money.

Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I needed an optic ordered this past week and called Geissele to see if they had one. They did. Sales guy told me they were swamped. I told him that if he put me in line behind the BF people, I'd need a BF price or I wasn't ordering. Ok. It shipped out the next morning.
    lol too

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Another General thread
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    People wanking because they waited all year to get 40% off.

Either shut up and wait or quit being poor.
    I never wanked over poor customer service, but I think I get your very fair point.

Still, someone should at least stay back to man the phones, that's not asking too much.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m glad I emailed them. They responded two days ago to my first email and said the item shipped even though I didn’t receive it after 3 weeks. They emailed me again today, Turns out item was lost in the mail and they are sending a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    From my experience 2 of the biggest killers of companies are growing to fast or not scaling back fast enough. We'll see if this becomes a cautionary tale as Big G continues to expand their offerings while not being able to deliver their core products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t mind the waiting part as long as it’s disclosed before ordering (which they did).
    I am just glad they took care of me as a customer instead of it turning into a hassle about trying to get the trigger I ordered.
    I figured I would’ve had to dispute the charge on my CC since I never got the package but they promptly shipped again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    So far, I’ve been having good luck with Geissele’s CS.

I did decide to cancel an order that I placed around New Year’s, that hasn’t shipped and their response was pretty swift in email format.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    This thread was opened by a notorious troll (Reverend Paul) that was banned over a dozen times. Probably okay to drive a stake through this one's heart as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123