Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gallatin (Tennessee)-produced Berettas

Feedback Score
    My Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical came out of the Gallatin plant. Not a thing to complain about. The fit and finish, is as or more beautiful than my Italian 92. And it runs like a Rolex.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very nice!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Two issues.

Bought one of the first TN produced Wilson Brig Tacs. The one I bought is a great shooter which has been both accurate and reliable. However, when I bought it, they had two, the display and one in back. Luckily I asked to check the one from the back they tried to give me. Gun from the back had a mag catch issue. Mags would not lock in when inserted. Tried swapping mags between the guns and it was definitely the gun so I took the display gun.

About a year ago I bought a TN produced 92 LTT which had come from regular distribution not LTT. I did not examine it carefully enough. Gun shot way left. Noticed the dovetail front sight, which is was staked in place was not centered. Gun also has A LOT of sharp edges. Was going to send in back to Beretta but the LGS I purchased from offered to swap it out. Replacement also has sharp edges but shoots POA/POI.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    All the ones I have seen have been excellent.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've bought two Gallatin Berettas in the last year, an M9A3 and a LTT. Both have been well finished out, everything worked as it was supposed to and both have been very accurate pistols. Nothing to complain about for me. I'm looking pretty hard at getting either another LTT OR maybe one of the new X's.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    I'm actually interested in a Brigadier, but I don't know if the current ones are made in Tennessee or Italy.

Feedback Score
    The Langdon models and M9 A3’s I am seeing are all fine. But I bought a 92x that had very poorly done slide serrations. No functional issues whatsoever, but they are definitely letting pistols go out that have cosmetic issues.

I’m guessing it’s hard to find good help in that location?
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 03-14-20 at 07:51. Reason: Too harsh on Beretta employees

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On Thursday I got in a new 92x. I paid $545.00 for it, tax, ship included. Beretta has a $100 Rebate on the guns right now, NO BRAINER!!! I've seen standard 92s and M9s sell for more and the X guns are significantly upgraded.

The gun itself, I've got 100 break in rounds through it-did a G mod and added a steel guide rod. The finish is very good, even and strong. The machining work is good, no chatter etc...

The gun was 100% reliable using my crummy milsurp range mags and Blazer Brass ammo.The gun displayed typical Beretta accuracy- 2" at 25 yards. For $445, total, if you want a DA_SA, metal frame pistol, I'd call it a best buy.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    I bought my Gallatin made compact last year & it has no flaws, visually or mechanically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12