Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIG P 210-1 army

Feedback Score

SIG P 210-1 army

Bought this SIG P 220-1 army yesterday. It’s the 1811th made for the Swiss army contract in 1949, so a first year delivery model, a true P49 pistol. 3200 were made and delivered that year.

Took it straight to the 25 m indoor range

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    just need an RMR, who are you going to have mill it?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Beautiful pistol. Sample size of one but of the one I’ve handled, what exquisite craftsmanship especially considering it’s an off the rack contract gun. To me, the one you have here is the perfect condition to buy one of these. Not too pristine that you’re afraid to shoot it without affecting its value, and not too beat up that there’s something you look at and cringe and bothers you. Just a nice clean pistol with honest wear. Thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    just need an RMR, who are you going to have mill it?
    I was gonna old school, have four holes drilled in the frame for a side mounted pro point

I actually saw this horror for sale recently

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidtty View Post
    Beautiful pistol. Sample size of one but of the one I’ve handled, what exquisite craftsmanship especially considering it’s an off the rack contract gun. To me, the one you have here is the perfect condition to buy one of these. Not too pristine that you’re afraid to shoot it without affecting its value, and not too beat up that there’s something you look at and cringe and bothers you. Just a nice clean pistol with honest wear. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you. I went over the internals and it’s been shot very little, no wear on the barrel lugs, very tight gun.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    That is a dandy.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Ian’s very good video on the P49

https://youtu.be/sobqLCqXiiE

Feedback Score
    Family photo

And the LGS just bought a private collection. I’ll stay away from him for a while

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    he bought that collection knowing you were out there. now your going to deprive him (and yourself)?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    They are priced between 2400 and 6500 depending on model. The long barrels 210-5 target are quite rare. Some have a .22 conversion matching number. High end stuff. Too rich for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast