Thread: SIG Rattler

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SIG Rattler

Well I've been pretty busy, but today I finally found the time to complete this little guy. So it's an SIG Rattler upper in 300Blk, Anderson lower cerakoted in SIG dark gray.
    SIG duo trigger, Magpul grip, Triggertech 45 degree safety, Vortex Spitfire. Overall I'm pretty happy on how it turned out. I'll be shooting it next week, Enjoy & Stay Safe.

Last edited by mildot; 03-25-20 at 19:24.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For as much as I loathe Sig, those new MCX and Rattler kits are pretty nice. Is that a PMM stock or the Sig compact stock? Looks great btw.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    For as much as I loathe Sig, those new MCX and Rattler kits are pretty nice. Is that a PMM stock or the Sig compact stock? Looks great btw.
    Thanks, it's the SIG compact stock,,well I agree, however it was "easier" than trying to get an HK MP7, LOL. I'll be mounting an AAC can (SR7) next week to see how that works?
    Last edited by mildot; 02-08-20 at 07:33.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Thanks, it's the SIG compact stock,,well I agree, however it was "easier" than trying to get an HK MP7, LOL. I'll be mounting an AAC can (SR7) next week to see how that works?
    I’m sure it’ll run well, the Rattler has been out for a while and lately there hasn’t been much news about them going bad.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So I had some down time and got around to mounting the suppressor. I didn't realize that it's a little bit more work when it's a 5.5" barrel. Since it doesn't fit on a reaction rod, I had to pull the barrel ( pretty easy). I had a muzzle break/comp, however given the geometry at the end of the barrel I couldn't "time" it correctly, so I went with the 3 prong. Overall it ran really well, no complaints. Sold the Vortex Spitfire, kinda disappointed with it, the mount "stripped" when I was mounting it, they replaced it, but I've decided to go with the Holosun 510t.

Last edited by mildot; 03-25-20 at 19:25.

Feedback Score
    Very nice! I think my next build will be 300Blk
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I'll keep my guns, money and freedom, you keep your change!
    Join the FIGHT...Join NRA!