Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: magpul rifle stocks

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Which stock are you talking about? Do you mean the PRS?
    I infer this one...

https://magpul.com/firearm-accessori...obal_color=118

...but yeah, pretty vague. Hell I like B5 stocks.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Guess which one.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Which stock are you talking about? Do you mean the PRS?
    I was wondering too because I'm out of touch with the market... I was kinda hoping they did a simple A1 length stock that fit the rifle tube.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I was wondering too because I'm out of touch with the market... I was kinda hoping they did a simple A1 length stock that fit the rifle tube.
    That'd be awesome.

Feedback Score
    Assuming he is savvy enough to recognize the distinction between mentioning rifle and carbine stocks (he does specify rifle) then no, I'm not a big fan of the Magpul fixed rifle stocks. As markm mentioned if it was simply an A1 length stock then it might not be an issue for me. But no, it appears to be more like the A2 monstrosity as far as LOP is concerned.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    well, sorry to harsh anyones mello..I was just making a civil conversation topic, that I like magpul ar rifle length stocks. did not mean to start a bickerfest

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    In that thread a while back, weren't you a fan of the Magpul Fixed Carbine stock? Would the A1 be a different length? I've never seen and A1.

Edit: Bzzzt. Never mind. rifle tube vs carbine tube.
    Last edited by nyc_paramedic; 02-15-20 at 11:31.

Feedback Score
    I have two 20” rifles with the Magpul rifle stock. They are both on rifles with scope sights and fit me well for that use. Plus I like the storage space for a cleaning kit, batteries, wrenches, etc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by otto150 View Post
    well, sorry to harsh anyones mello..I was just making a civil conversation topic, that I like magpul ar rifle length stocks. did not mean to start a bickerfest
    Its possible you posted in the wrong place. If you are posting generic comments you might want to comment more in the general section. I don't see a bickerfest, I see people trying to find if you were making a point, and it doesn't appear you were (just trying to start a topic it sounds like). Live and learn, but this forum is a little more dialed in than than some of the others.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I bought a windham weaponry for hunting. It came with the magpul rifle stock. I planned on replacing it. after using it a bit. I found it feels just the same as an A2 stock. I would not replace a A2 stock with it. and if i was building a rifle, i would get the magpul if the price was the same as a A2 stock.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast