Thread: Barrel ID Help

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)

Barrel ID Help

I bought this upper in 2012 with a C4 cutout quad rail. I removed the rail for the first time to replace with the C4 M-Lok cut-out coming tomorrow. As I recall the seller said the barrel was Centurion also. 10.3” I think. The only marking visible is an 82 on the rear shoulder. Opinions?

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'd email Centurion and ask them. They're good folks and have always got right back to my emails.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Will do. I just thought someone here might know older Centurion markings.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Corrie said they didn’t put the logo on original barrels, but by the profile it looked like one of theirs.