Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P7 M8 & M 13

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    And to think my department destroyed 700 of these. I got rid of the last batch of 90 guns in 2014. Such a waste. I've still got a few training guns in the arms room. All of those boxes, owners manuals and cleaning tools for sale on gunbroker and I threw hundreds of them in the dumpster. I carried a M13 for seven years and at the time didn't care for it. Mostly because mine was a used beater and would rust everytime it rained if I didn't immediately wipe it down with a RIG rag. When we first went with P7's in 1990 eight years before I started, officers were authorized to buy a personal M13 or M8 at the contract price of about $450. I wish I could have got in on that deal. David

Feedback Score
    dwhite', without too many specifics, what agency was that? Never realized they were adopted over here...trashing all those guns was simply foolish; what sort of money could your department have recouped?
    But I do have a CHPS carbine....here's looking at you, Mrs. Pelosi.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    US Park Police. I know NJ State had P7’s at one point and I believe Utah Highway patrol. My M13 was from DOE because it still had the paperwork in the box when I was issued it. I was actually pissed at my M13. A used piece of crap. Typical class of 24 rookies. Front of the alphabet got brand new guns. Back row(me) got used guns.

Feds can only transfer weapons to another Federal agency or destroy. I never transfer used service weapons. We were an HK agency for 20+ years. 33K’s and 53’s before we had ARs and M8/M13’s all destroyed by me. Very sad. David
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 02-18-20 at 15:21.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Heck I remember the days of $500 PSP trade ins. I should have bought far more than the two I did at the time. I've owned a PSP, M10 and M13. All were really good guns but sadly I think mine are safe queens now. Just doesnt make much sense in this Glock 19 world, only thing it is is classier and a bit more accurate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anubismp View Post
    Heck I remember the days of $500 PSP trade ins. I should have bought far more than the two I did at the time. I've owned a PSP, M10 and M13. All were really good guns but sadly I think mine are safe queens now. Just doesnt make much sense in this Glock 19 world, only thing it is is classier and a bit more accurate.
    At $500, they seemed like an un-needed luxury and frankly expensive compared to a Glock. That is true until the are not worth what, above $1000? Remember making that call to CDNN. Why didn't I just say, "Make it two..".
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-19-20 at 16:42.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I bought a few of them at $400., I have bought a few of them at $2500.

I am a big fan, to the point I would love you start building clones.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hide your children's eyes...........Blasphemy!

Feedback Score
    Dude, you have to post a warning before you put something that obscene on forum.

I am not going to get a wink of sleep tonight, unless I get drunk.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That will buff right out or is it a P7 parts kit?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Dude, you have to post a warning before you put something that obscene on forum.

I am not going to get a wink of sleep tonight, unless I get drunk.
    Ha....Sorry Yoni! I believe those were pictures of the carnage that dwhitehorne was describing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast