Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P7 M8 & M 13

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    That will buff right out or is it a P7 parts kit?
    All we need is a few gallons of JB Weld and we should be gtg......

Feedback Score
    Hey, that is Robert Francis O'Rourke's wet dream....
    Gak, that is sickening, and really over the top for destruction. Even see how the Brits make a dewat?
    Moon

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Starting bid $1500 on gunbroker
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    For a PSP, M8 or M13?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I have owned P7s for around, good Lord THIRTY years. I only have a single ming P7M8 now because they have gotten too pricey and I worry about parts down the road. Still, my first gun was a P7m13! I bought it used, in a wooden fitted case. I quickly swapped it for an M8 that I had for about 20 years but I sold it when it started to get a little...."tired." Amazing, safe easy to shoot guns. I wish they would make one with a scandium frame.
    Between the parts worries and dreams that it goes click when it should go bang mine is just the queen of all the safes. I love shooting it and everything about it. Mine was bought used and at some point someone hard chromed it. You would think getting your #1 grail gun so early in your collecting/shooting life would be a good thing but it does take some of the joy out of the hunt.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Is that for a gun or a bushing ? :-)

Feedback Score
    Really nice pistol set. I don't have a M13 but did buy a PSP from CDNN, these where really sweet guns packed with "custom" features right from the factory. A polymer version would be interesting!!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Beautiful pistols but with the lack of replacement parts from HK makes it difficult to use very much in case of breakage. My dealer at the time was an "authorized" dealer was unable to order spare P7 parts from HK as the outside rep informed them that HK is keeping all of the parts remaining in case they get a repair.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Someone needs to start manufacturing FP bushings for these and make some $$
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am pretty certain that "shootin-blanks" is on this forum.
    A decade ago he put a lot of time and effort into trying to manufacture bushings. He went on to GM in Limited so not sure if he gave up or just finally preferred single action.
    jon

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast