Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HK P7 M8 & M 13

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damn.......I wish this thread would quit bouncing back to the top of the list. After nearly 20 years of carrying a squeezecocker, I thought I had finally extracted myself from the P7 Pit of Despair.....now I'm backsliding like a heroin addict.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raydoctor View Post
    Damn.......I wish this thread would quit bouncing back to the top of the list. After nearly 20 years of carrying a squeezecocker, I thought I had finally extracted myself from the P7 Pit of Despair.....now I'm backsliding like a heroin addict.
    Buy an M10. It is the only known cure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p7fl View Post
    Buy an M10. It is the only known cure.
    Indeed.....the hydrocephalic “Cousin Eddie” of the P7 series!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am pretty certain that "shootin-blanks" is on this forum.
    A decade ago he put a lot of time and effort into trying to manufacture bushings. He went on to GM in Limited so not sure if he gave up or just finally preferred single action.
    I forgot all about that!!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have a line on some high heat deformation temp nylon for 3D printing, maybe to 150C/300F, plus some ideas on increasing its rigidity and insulation ability. Does the P7M8 'heat shield' hook onto the frame at the back near the trigger bow?

RIght now I'm trying to mock up the trigger guard area to be able to print a shield. That 'bow' that transitions from the horizontal in the middle of the trigger guard is above my ability to model in TInkercad. I think I can make a shield, but it would probably have to wrap around the front of the trigger guard for stability. Maybe add a rail for a light? Just kidding.

I wonder if people reverse engineered the P7Mx what they would sell for? That new gun based on the principle is $5k...

Maybe when Palmetto is done screwing around with the MP5 clone and hopefully show that they can speak HK....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I am moving closer to my dream.

Soon I will form with my banker a company to go into ammo production and building weapons. I have 2 projects for building weapons, P7 clone and the newest generation of a PCC for serious use.

We both have committed to the funding we will need, to do this right.

We have to get through Corona, and then see what the new world will be.

If everything springs back to normal, I think in about 3 months we will start.

I have a few goals for the company. I want to build P7 clone that is as good as the original, then I want to explore how we can make it even better. I want us to look at different materials for the frame, for both weight reduction and heat mitigation. So we might see a steel framed model to follow the original, then one or two different frame options to reduce weight and heat. Time will tell.

I would also look at creating after market parts that could support HK P7, so that people can shoot without worry.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "If you build them I will...buy them"

Feedback Score
    We are committed to this project, pending Corona realities.

The plan as it sits now is let's get the shut down over, and watch what the stock market does for a little while. Because we know one of the firms we are going to buy out and it is traded on the stock market. So we will at some point buy 51% of the company.

At the same time we will start hiring HK experts and put together the plan to do the R&D on the new P7.

I worked through the night due to time zone differences on other projects and we spoke about this again in the middle of the night. We both are 100% committed, as part of overall plans.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You can put me down for pretty much any P7 derivative that has a squeeze cocker.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I am moving closer to my dream.

Soon I will form with my banker a company to go into ammo production and building weapons. I have 2 projects for building weapons, P7 clone and the newest generation of a PCC for serious use.

We both have committed to the funding we will need, to do this right.

We have to get through Corona, and then see what the new world will be.

If everything springs back to normal, I think in about 3 months we will start.

I have a few goals for the company. I want to build P7 clone that is as good as the original, then I want to explore how we can make it even better. I want us to look at different materials for the frame, for both weight reduction and heat mitigation. So we might see a steel framed model to follow the original, then one or two different frame options to reduce weight and heat. Time will tell.

I would also look at creating after market parts that could support HK P7, so that people can shoot without worry.
    I knew I liked you for some reason...

P7 clone
    P7 polymer frame
    P7 polymer frame, 5inch threaded barrel, mag release with squeeze of cocker on empty mag, gas dely flip to top of barrel ala Alien. Oh, oh, that uses Glock mags, just kidding, kind of. (Actually, with mag laws, being able to use old tubes would be nice.)

The 4inch barrel is nice, but it is almost too short. A 5 inch (plus threading) would help with the ass-heavy nature and balance it out.

Good luck with your endeavor!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast