Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HK P7 M8 & M 13

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    On the psp you will need to use a thumbnail or something to depress it. The PSP's came with a tool to remove it but you don't really need one. Just push it in with your thumb and then turn it (or use a piece of wood or whatever). You should probably get in there and clean it anyway!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    On the psp you will need to use a thumbnail or something to depress it. The PSP's came with a tool to remove it but you don't really need one. Just push it in with your thumb and then turn it (or use a piece of wood or whatever). You should probably get in there and clean it anyway!
    Ah, you need to squeeze the cocker to be level with the back to be able to twist it.

ETA: The needed part is just the bushing, or the whole assembly?
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-04-20 at 13:19.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Whoops, forgot about that part!

The bushing is all that is needed. That being said, I would probably copy the P7M8 style since I think it works in both guns. But the PSP one gives you the idea of what is needed.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    It seems that the versions are interchangeable? The M versions are a bit raised to make it easier and tooless to get it out? That is what I was finding.

Considering that they were $120-150 when they were available, and that they are fairly straight forward designs, I'm surprised that no one is making them? Seems like a few steps on a lathe and some straight cuts?

What steel would these parts be made out of? I just have plastic printers now, though there are ones that mimic MIM in 316SS.

Where do they usually break? Where the firing pin 'beak' is touching the 'flat'? That is a square corner that seems like it would eventually be prone to a fracture.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-06-20 at 01:38.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456