Finally decided to get a shotgun and got a good deal on a Beretta 1301T . Right now , it`s as it came out of the box and still unfired ( lots of rain here the past week or so ) .
I plan to use it as an HD gun and add as few things as possible initially until I have several schools under my belt and can see what I really need .... not what just looks cool .
So , my thoughts are : I need a sling , mag extension and ammo holder first ...... any suggestions from you guys that have the experience on these guns ?

I want ( initially ) to spend most of my funds on ammo and training until I get comfortable and see what works for me .
I still remember way back when I was running dirt track , I blew a ton of money on parts etc that were totally useless once I spent seat time in the car . Amazing how fast you can go with correct targeted purchases and actual on the track seat time .

So far , I have Federal le133 00 12 gauge Flitecontrol to break the gun in on and get initial range time on ...... and that`s it .

BTW , I do have a Weatherby 20 gauge pump that I keep for a snake gun as that`s what my SO can comfortably handle .