Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stop and Frisk equals Bloomberg is going to lose

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    There are more right wingers with far more money than those clowns. They make for a good boogie man but at the end of the day that’s all they are. Think of all the money Bloomberg and Soros have spent trying to get gun control laws passed and even when you have an elementary school get shot up they can’t make anything happen. If that’s not enough to show you how they aren’t pulling the magical strings I don’t know what is.
    You are so wrong.

Bloomberg, Soros and Heinz do so much behind the scenes to take our rights away.

I don't see anyone on the right doing the same thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    You are so wrong.

Bloomberg, Soros and Heinz do so much behind the scenes to take our rights away.

I don't see anyone on the right doing the same thing.
    Well I guess when you’re evidence is shadowy figures it’s hard to prove it either way. The Koch brothers spent a whole lot of money funding right wing initiatives by the way. If you don’t think there are other billionaires out there trying to prevent the looney left from trying to steal their wealth then you are willfully looking the other way.

Feedback Score
    The Koch brothers are not as sophisticated in what they do, as Bloomberg, Soros and Heinz.

I wish they were, but they aren't.

I see the uber wealthy getting behind Bloomberg and not Bernie. But big deal, they feel guilty about their wealth and want to be punished a little for success, but Bernie is nuts.

This doesn't mean they are on the side of limited government and low taxes.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'd have a hard time defining the Koch brothers as right wing
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Agree, their parasites, in the first order. Have you ever read " the creature from jeckly island" the story of The Fed. I've studied this stuff for many many years. Nothing good happening at their level. These people are truly EVIL.

Dirk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    There are more right wingers with far more money than those clowns. They make for a good boogie man but at the end of the day that’s all they are. Think of all the money Bloomberg and Soros have spent trying to get gun control laws passed and even when you have an elementary school get shot up they can’t make anything happen. If that’s not enough to show you how they aren’t pulling the magical strings I don’t know what is.
    I dunno man, statists desires culminated in the elementary school being full of unarmed victims so that has to count for something.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 02-19-20 at 14:23.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678