Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Frisk equals Bloomberg is going to lose

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It appears you missed the satire in my post.

Yes I’ve read Terry v. Ohio.

As for SnF it was constructed and implemented in an AO where 99.99% can not lawfully carry thus lending to the justification of frisking whomever and wherever. RAS is the most benign and virtually minuscule threshold in policing and they couldn’t even do that right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did miss the satire, much to my dismay, also didn't key on screen name.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Stop and Frisk equals Bloomberg is going to lose

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I did miss the satire, much to my dismay, also didn't key on screen name.
    Lol, you afford me to much deference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 02-13-20 at 19:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    One of the benefits of legal weed in CO is that our supreme court recently ruled that LE in the state can no longer use a dog to create probable cause for a search.
    First legal weed joint in Colorado I saw was in San Luis. Came up Hwy 159 from Questa, NM and saw the big Green Cross flag flying, identifying a Marijuana Emergency Room. Lots of New Mexico plated vehicles there indicative of the owners receiving "treatment". A lot of that curative lettuce makes it's way back to the Land of Enchantment, but not legal.

Checked out the places in Alamosa, Durango and Cortez. With Fort Lewis College in Durango (We call it Fort Loser in New Mexico) and all the trust-funders from Boulder, that town is now filled with stoned slackers floating around on Main Avenue. I'm not sure legal weed has been the best thing for Colorado.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bloomberg will most likely be the democrat candidate in the general election.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Bloomberg will most likely be the democrat candidate in the general election.
    That will be fun- all the communist anti-Trump, anti-wealth Bernie supporters will either have to vote for the evil, bloodsucking billionaire Bloomberg or stay home. Wonder which it will be?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    First legal weed joint in Colorado I saw was in San Luis. Came up Hwy 159 from Questa, NM and saw the big Green Cross flag flying, identifying a Marijuana Emergency Room. Lots of New Mexico plated vehicles there indicative of the owners receiving "treatment". A lot of that curative lettuce makes it's way back to the Land of Enchantment, but not legal.

Checked out the places in Alamosa, Durango and Cortez. With Fort Lewis College in Durango (We call it Fort Loser in New Mexico) and all the trust-funders from Boulder, that town is now filled with stoned slackers floating around on Main Avenue. I'm not sure legal weed has been the best thing for Colorado.

It's not all puppy dogs and rainbows, but on the whole, I don't feel it's been that bad. The mountain towns were full of stoned slackers before legal weed, and I can point to lots of towns in NM that are in a similar situation. Hell, I grew up in one. It wasn't trust fund kids stumbling around though.

It created quite a few jobs, and it generates a shit ton of money. The fact that you see lots full of WY and NM plates in the border town dispensaries shows there is pretty wide demand for the product...."Medical" or not.

I support legalization across the board because the war on drugs is bullshit and because freedom. Now if we could just get our 30rd mags back...

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That will be fun- all the communist anti-Trump, anti-wealth Bernie supporters will either have to vote for the evil, bloodsucking billionaire Bloomberg or stay home. Wonder which it will be?
    I kinda think the majority of them will hold their nose and vote for Uncle Mike because orange man bad. We'll see. Trump would absolutely murder Bernie at the polls, but I think he'd have a tough time with Bloomberg.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Bloomberg doesn't need fringe far left wacko Bernie supporters to win.

He will have the support of the following:

1. Mainstream democrats
    2. Moderates that think trump is too mean and racist.
    3. Big business / pro illegal immigrant factions
    4. The deep state Bush crew and other statists
    5. Romney/McCain type RINOs
    6. A significant amount of hollywood, media, education system establishment, etc
    7. The Clinton and Obama machines
    8. The globalist illuminati / George Soros types

Bloomberg's money itself is almost an insurmountable obstacle. He has 5 - 10 times more money than Trump depending on what net worth estimation you use.

There is a reason why Bloomberg is running. It is their only chance at defeating Trump.
    Last edited by scottryan; 02-14-20 at 15:34.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Bloomberg today stated he is willing to spend up to 2 Billion of his own money.

I now am worried about this. I hope the black community turns on Bloomberg and the hard core left 1/3 of the party turns on him.

If both of these happen.

Trump wins

Feedback Score
    If the Dems screw Bernie out of it this time he will run as an independent, he will be their Ross Perot
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Cool

Gloomberg have SEVERAL planks, upon which to lose.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast