Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Frisk equals Bloomberg is going to lose

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Where is President Trump engaging in half ass gun grabbing?
    He literally made DiFi giggle with joy after supporting her AWB in a nationally televised meeting.

Red Flag laws, "Take the guns first, go through due process later."

Using regulatory authority to redefine words/reverse decisions by the technical branch and create felons by fiat RE bumpstocks and Franklin Armory's Reformation

Supports raising age of firearm ownership to 21

Remember when national reciprocity and the hearing protection act were on the table? Yeah, me too.

The guy's been a moderate NYC Democrat his entire life, he and Bloomberg are cut from the same cloth. I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends at some point with all the pics of them together looking chummy.
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 02-12-20 at 09:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post

Remember when national reciprocity and the hearing protection act were on the table? Yeah, me too.
    Remember it?? Hell I bought a badass all black CZ-75 SP01 Tactical with a threaded muzzle and suppressor-height night sights right after the election in anticipation of the imminent passing of the HPA and affordable non-NFA suppressors

Sold it two years later in disgust when it became obvious the HPA was never going anywhere and I had simply let the euphoria of Hillary’s defeat cloud my judgement and the CZ was revealed for what it really was - a big heavy toy that I would never actually use for any serious purpose because I had no interest in learning the finer points of DA/SA.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Why don't they just accept 2020 is not their year?
    They have yet to accept 2016 was not their year, so....
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Not so fast: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ention/605956/

Just read this article and the author is one of the few who gets it. Bloomberg could literally not win a single state and still be the nominee, with a brokered convention and the so-called "Superdelegates" refusing to vote for Bernie on Round 2.

Bloomberg doesn't give a **** about votes, because he doesn't need them. He can and will buy the DNC, and that's all he cares about.

Here's another doomsday prophesy. If Bloomberg buys the DNC nomination, we're screwed, HARD. Why? Because Bloomberg WAS a Republican when he became NYC mayor. He does have a law and order background. He loved Stop & Frisk no matter how much he lies about it now to the SJW's, because it was good for business. He's one of the shrewdest businessmen in the world, and that will attract Chamber Republicans. When he no longer has to pander to the SJW's, he can pivot to the Chamber to get their support, and he just might get it.

Now here's another twist. Between Bloomberg and Soros, they can literally manufacture an October Surprise "Flash Crash". With put options on ETF's, credit default swaps and shorting the U.S. Dollar on Forex, they can and have done it. Remember when Soros caused "Black Wednesday" on the British Pound? They can literally make billions of dollars by breaking the United States economy and with Trump's reelection prospects hinging on economic success, swoop in and "fix" the problem they caused! Trump can't, because he doesn't even have that much economic leverage as POTUS, much less his business empire. But Bloomberg and Soros can, and they can do it in less time than it takes for Bloomberg to be sworn in the following January.

Now we're in the end game, because the RINOS will suddenly be resurgent. They'll point to Trump being an ultimate disaster for the GOP, because he lost the WH on an overall strong economy. Yet behind the scenes the Chamber will be leveraging those GOP pols to work with business minded Bloomberg to fill their coffers. And what does Bloomberg want in exchange? Our 2nd Amendment rights. We already know that under the right conditions the RINO's will sell their gun rights votes to the highest bidder, so Red Flag laws, permanent gun bans and other draconian gun measures will become law of the land.

Don't believe it can happen? Hide and watch. I'm not kidding here folks and I'm not shouting for no reason. This is literally the biggest threat we've faced since the 1960s and 70s. Bank on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_crash

https://www.thebalance.com/black-wed...ritain-1978944

Yeap!
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Stop and Frisk by itself is not the issue. What is the issue is Bloomberg's profile of a criminal as a young man 16-25 year old minority, saying you can use this description every time---just Xerox it off and pass it out to the police (as the perp.).

As an absolute statement and a profile, it really pissed off a lot of black people. "Frisky" Bloomberg is in trouble.

Feedback Score
    What the Dems need is a true “Alpha” male that isn’t seen as threatening to suburban women. The problem is that there just isn’t one. The closest they come are former MIL people, but it’s pretty transparent that most of them did it to get that ‘punch’ on their resumes for future politics- look at Butt-guy and Rep. Crow. None of them have that quality like Ben Chrenshaw.

Funny, how the recent and politically relevant tape of Bloomberg is being blocked, but the old and off-the-cuff ‘Pussy tape” ran non-stop...

The Dems can count on the media to snuff out politically awkward materials.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    bloomturd is a bigger threat to America than that Waco whacko David Koresh and the feds wiped the Koreshian clan off the map.
    Last edited by prepare; 02-12-20 at 20:20.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    The article in the Atlantic which was linked by Glocktogo is a fascinating scenario. Rigged democrat convention which installs Bloomberg, then Soros and the latter tank the economy for the short term to ruin Trump.

My knowledge of global economics is limited, so I don't know if you could damage the economy just enough to influence the average citizen in the short term, without some kind of Federal Reserve Intervention. I can't see turning off the economy then turning it back on like a light switch.

If Bloomberg is the nominee, he has the personality of a doorknob and doesn't connect well like Trump does. I can see an economic downturn and Trump still gets elected, if the nominee is Bloomberg.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Stop and Frisk equals Bloomberg is going to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Stop and Frisk by itself is not the issue. What is the issue is Bloomberg's profile of a criminal as a young man 16-25 year old minority, saying you can use this description every time---just Xerox it off and pass it out to the police (as the perp.).

As an absolute statement and a profile, it really pissed off a lot of black people. "Frisky" Bloomberg is in trouble.
    False. SnF is an absolute raping of the 4th amendment.

The irony is profiling actually makes sense in some AOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 02-12-20 at 20:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    False. SnF is an absolute raping of the 4th amendment.

The irony is profiling actually makes sense in some AOs.
    I have my concerns about Stop and Frisk. I do think there are 4th Amendment violations in this. Giving up freedoms for a little more safety is the well used term.

I also have had thoughts in the back of my mind about the use of K-9's for vehicle stops. It seems a lot of the time the K-9 "alerts" a lot, which gives instant probable cause to search a vehicle. It appears to be a useful tool, but sometimes I wonder if the interpretation of the "alert" is skewed?

I don't use or carry illegal drugs, so if I was stopped and a K-9 was brought out that "alerted", I might ask for clarification of what the dog was "alerting" to. Could be the contents of the bag of Green Chile Beef Jerky I was gnawing on before the stop. I could have the officer let the dog tell me what it thinks is in my vehicle, but that would probably get me leaning over the hood of his patrol car in cuffs.
    Last edited by OH58D; 02-12-20 at 23:52.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast