Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Data Suggest Florida Cops Have Broad Power to Take Away People's 2nd Amendment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    folks need to turn this against them and start to turn in every single politician they can and every single leftist they can in any way they can and just flip it on them overwhelm them with requests etc...

and any wrong thing like the above sue the freaking pants off them and drag them through courts and civil trials etc...
    That was tried in Colorado with a cop. Bogus complaint, but based on other bogus complaints against peons it got handled much differently.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    folks need to turn this against them and start to turn in every single politician they can and every single leftist they can in any way they can and just flip it on them overwhelm them with requests etc...

and any wrong thing like the above sue the freaking pants off them and drag them through courts and civil trials etc...
    In a semi-related topic, when people like Bloomberg come to CO, do you really think his PSD is rocking 15 round mags like state law requires? He might have some local guys who are LEOs working his PSD, but his hired/full-time PSD- do you think that they are rocking 15 rnd mags as prescribed by law- or do the PSD details have some kind of legal LEO status- deputies somewhere or something like that? It would be rich to get his PSD pinched for breaking his gun laws.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    In a semi-related topic, when people like Bloomberg come to CO, do you really think his PSD is rocking 15 round mags like state law requires? He might have some local guys who are LEOs working his PSD, but his hired/full-time PSD- do you think that they are rocking 15 rnd mags as prescribed by law- or do the PSD details have some kind of legal LEO status- deputies somewhere or something like that? It would be rich to get his PSD pinched for breaking his gun laws.
    It would be ok just like the turd on tv in DC with the 30rds magazine was ok.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Unless you've been in law enforcement and seen some of the retards on the streets with guns, certified nuts, who belong in a mental lockup,,,, demanding their right to keep and bear arms. You would shake your head. Bottom line is this.

Their are people in these United States, whom have zero business, owning a gun. Their unfit, Irresponsible, incompetent, mentally and a demonstrated IQ, of 12 or less.

I have a dim view on any gun related laws, but for 25 years watch the mentally inept demand their rights.

This may sound weird, but somebody needs to save these retards, ,,,,, from themselves. They are a danger to EVERYBODY aroumd them.

This will not be a popular view point. Gotta call it like I see it.

Dirk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Williams View Post
    Unless you've been in law enforcement and seen some of the retards on the streets with guns, certified nuts, who belong in a mental lockup,,,, demanding their right to keep and bear arms. You would shake your head. Bottom line is this.

Their are people in these United States, whom have zero business, owning a gun. Their unfit, Irresponsible, incompetent, mentally and a demonstrated IQ, of 12 or less.

I have a dim view on any gun related laws, but for 25 years watch the mentally inept demand their rights.

This may sound weird, but somebody needs to save these retards, ,,,,, from themselves. They are a danger to EVERYBODY aroumd them.

Dirk
    So you’re one of those cops, eh?

Riddle me this. Do you understand the psycho legal construct of “dangerousness” ?

Let’s fire up some eugenics research while we’re at too so we can rid society of those deemed unfit for liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dirk
    Removing known firearms and the ability to legally buy firearms DOES NOT MAKE CRAZY PEOPLE SAFE.

I would like to see dangerously crazy people locked away from society, like dangerously criminal people.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lordy Lordy, I'm amused. Na I'm not one of those cops, I've been retired a long long time. However I am a responsible adult, who has picked up and addressed the mess made by seriously mentally ill, folk, countless times. He's the deal. WE ALL saw the writing on the wall, that bully, Joe, Ed, was going to cause carnage, in an hour, a day, week, or a month. And as we knew, did.

Why, well that's where it gets interesting. States, Cities, mental health folks on the pay roll,continue To return seriously mentally ill, to the streets, where they prey on The citizens. They system is not prepared to deal with em. It costs lots and lots of money.

Na I welcome the tools, as long as their used in the best interest of We The People. "Some" folks are simply not wired tight enough or disiplined enough to understand the responsibility of firearm ownership.

Our nation is in trouble. Mental health issues are in deed a contributing factor.

So I'm asking you straight up, you actually think it's legit for sickos, to own firearms? That in itself, is a RED FLAG.

Dirk Williams
    Retired Police Officer Oregon.
    Retired Deputy Sheriff California.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lordy Lordy, I'm amused. Na I'm not one of those cops, I've been retired a long long time. However I am a responsible adult, who has picked up and addressed the mess made by seriously mentally ill, folk, countless times. He's the deal. WE ALL saw the writing on the wall, that bully, Joe, Ed, was going to cause carnage, in an hour, a day, week, or a month. And as we knew, did.

Why, well that's where it gets interesting. States, Cities, mental health folks on the pay roll,continue To return seriously mentally ill, to the streets, where they prey on The citizens. They system is not prepared to deal with em. It costs lots and lots of money.

Na I welcome the tools, as long as their used in the best interest of We The People. "Some" folks are simply not wired tight enough or disiplined enough to understand the responsibility of firearm ownership.

Our nation is in trouble. Mental health issues are in deed a contributing factor.

So I'm asking you straight up, you actually think it's legit for sickos, to own firearms? That in itself, is a RED FLAG.

Dirk Williams
    So instead of actually fixing the problem you want to just go with the anti-gun playbook which does squat for public safety and in fact achieves quite the opposite as we have seen from decades of abuse of anti 2nd Amendment initiatives

Feedback Score
    That in itself, is a RED FLAG.

Dirk Williams

Hell yeah, lets red flag everyone. Think they are odd or little bit crazy...red flag. Think that the odd or possibly crazy person should have the opportunity to own a gun...red flag for you too. Mad about someone getting red flagged...yep you guessed it, red flag.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dirk Williams
    Ah, so you might not be one of those cops, but you most certainly were one of them.

But to answer your question: if they have not been convicted of a crime, nor adjudicated as a mental defective/committed to an institution, yes, they should be allowed to own guns. Because it's far, far to easy to simply slap a label on someone and strip them of their rights without firm safeguards. Your wonderful "red flag" commit just proves as much.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast