" We're one of them", Lol. Ya got me. In 25 years I took a lot of weapons away from some very bad people, and ton of crazy Folk. No regrets.

Look I know my positions unpopular. And frankly should be. What exactly have EACH of you done to solve the issue, other then piss and moan. You written, email, or call your legislature in the past year, week, month?. Statistics, are available nationally. Married abuse killings, mentally ill killings, criminals killing. And yes even good men and women placed in impossible positions. Frankly some for the right reasons.

What have each of you done to solve the problem, personally or professionally? Or is my question " unfair, or perhaps racist?

What amuses me most about m4 carbine is this, you all, got all the answers. Like wrestling a pig in a poop pile. I'm in, perhaps, just maybe I might hear someone's rationale, some logic, some common sense, maybe even the truth, and a way to fix this.

Gents, some very smart men, tell us what the logical solution is. Start to finish. This isn't one stop shopping.

Do we give our law enforcement folk, the tools they need, and trust that they make solid informed choices, based on facts?

Or you all gonna continue to demonstrate your " just might be", intellectual midgets.

I warned you, I love a good food fight. Fire away boys.

Big D
Little irk