Thread: Vortex Viper PST Gen I 1-4 MRAD

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Vortex Viper PST Gen I 1-4 MRAD

SOLD.

I have the following Vortex items for sale:

A Viper PST Gen I 1-4x24 with TMCQ MRAD reticle with Vortex Switch View throw lever. The original box and manuals are included. It is in very good to excellent condition. Glass is excellent. The magnification adjustment ring moves smoothly. There are some minor marks from scope rings and handling/use. No splitting up the scope and Switch View lever. $315 shipped.

Posted prices are to the lower 48 states only. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii please contact me to work out shipping costs. No international shipping.

PayPal F&F preferred, but can also do Venmo or Cash app. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. IM or email with any questions.

Last edited by SteveL; 03-05-20 at 12:07.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bump.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bump. Prices lowered.
    Steve