Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Targets.......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I owned one MGM Colt speed plate auto-popper a few years ago. It was shot extensively, but only with 9mm, so I don't have much to say about it other than it did not break and was an excellent training aid. I would recommend getting their sniper base to go along with it.

I have been using Salute steel targets since the summer. Pending resolution of an issue, I will post a few thoughts.

Feedback Score
    Although I started the shop in 1980, we entered the tactical business back in the early '90s making our LaRue Auto-resetting Sniper Targets ... and we still make a few ... our's are more well-known with the long-gun folks. ;-)

You can see 'em on our website or on the GSA-Advantage store.

M. LaRue

Feedback Score
    I keep forgetting about yours Mr. Larue.... Have to add a couple of those to my list to use on the 600 yd line for my 700 LTR.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    last time i went shooting my friend brought some targets that had a guy with a knife holding a little kid. i learned an important lesson: the little kid is a hostage not an accomplice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    I keep forgetting about yours Mr. Larue.... Have to add a couple of those to my list to use on the 600 yd line for my 700 LTR.
    No sweat, not a lot of noise around our targets, mostly a bunch of not-too-noisy folks shooting not-too-noisy stuff - doesn't attract a lot of attention.

ML

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark LaRue
    No sweat, not a lot of noise around our targets, mostly a bunch of not-too-noisy folks shooting not-too-noisy stuff - doesn't attract a lot of attention.

ML

And that is a very good thing.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123