Quote Originally Posted by bigez1 View Post
Thanks for the information guys. Mike I have been in touch with one of you customer service reps. She sent me all the list of agencies and was very helpful. I have no doubt the SOLGW is the way to go. I was more looking to info about the SIG and Aero Precision. I was hoping to hear they were all good to go but figured that was not going to be the case. I am the one who got the ball rolling on replacing the existing rifles. Now people with no knowledge but higher rank are getting involved and wanting to input their ideas. As I said in the original post I recommended the SOLGW rifles and showed them the specs of the rifles and data I had. Now the Lt. in charge is pushing Sig. His reason has nothing to do with the rifles but is worried that SOLGW is to small and may get bought out by a bigger company and loose the warranty. Or they may go out of business and loose the warranty. I think we should buy the best quality rifle and not worry about the rest. Also being a sheriff's office the local gunshop has a say. Our sheriff likes to support the local business so politics may come into it. Its frustrating because all I want to do is gives our guys the best equipment to do their job but its not proving to be easy.
Tell the local shop to bid our rifles ;-)

I appreciate you throwing our hat in the ring.
If there's anything I can do to help definitely let me know... and I mean even flying out to talk to the guys.
We've had some pushback at various agencies for the same reasons...being a smaller company... but once they meet us and understand what we do it usually works out.
Being a smaller company is actually a benefit to the agency.
I'm down to help however I can.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk