Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arizona: HUGE Gun Ban Bill Submitted

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    You let too many Commiefornians in, without checking their fruitcake ideas at the border!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Commies moved to California from Taxachusetts in the 70s after they had a couple of particularly hard winters and the state had been in a hard freefall since.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    Take it easy Mel Gibson, not sure what “Jews” have to do with it.
    Yoni is Jewish. He gets a pass on bashing the bad apples in his religion.
    Last edited by markm; 02-28-20 at 07:37.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    You have been here a while, so I can't give you pass for being new so you don't know who I am.

What do so called Jews have to do with it, a lot. 65% of American Jews are anti gun, the stupid idiots. It just blows me away because the vast majority of them lost family in the Shoah. My family didn't lose a single person, because we aren't from that part of the world. We are all pro gun and conservative. They lost family and they are liberals and idiots.

Now to the two @$$ wipes Bloomberg and Soros, they are both worth billions and give big money to take away our Constitution. As part of the taking away of the Constitution, they want to take our guns.

EFF them and the 65% of stupid ass Jews in the USA, if you can't tell I hate them. They don't support the Constitution the way they should, they don't support Israel the way they should and they have a hate of the greatest President in my life time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You dont know who you are talking to, apparently. He is correct.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12