Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is this screw on my Noveske?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    4Runner.

5000lbs of four by four fury.
    I support this message (even though taco is best)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For some of us it is.
    Doesn't have to be.

https://www.marines.com/content/mari.../enlisted.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    4Runner.

5000lbs of four by four fury.
    Actually:

LF: 1420 RF: 1370
    LR: 1480 RR: 1420

LS: 2900 (51%)
    RS: 2790 (49%)

FW: 49%
    RW:51%

Cross = 50.1%

Pretty neutral vehicle.

Point being, what you ran over the rifle with was less than 1500 lbs, not 5,000 plus.

Plus you have your compaction of the sand which gave some elasticity, in essence lessening the effects of the weight.

Some of us rubes didn't fall that hard for your carnival tricks.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 02-14-20 at 22:23.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    The boomer mod is also found in LWRCi rifles (and pistols) and, IIRC, the OG SiG MCX rifles (and pistols).

The boomer mod was replaced in the Virtus by the boomest (boomerer? boomerest? more boomer?) mod, a (semi?) permanently-mounted accuwedge. I believe SiG M400s still have the boomer mod, though. I think.

It's been a while since I've looked inside a SiG rifle.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sorry Euro, your package is incomplete without hurricane winds and a youtube video... otherwise, looks good.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I see my reputation has preceded me.

Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I didn’t see a prior service recruiter on that link.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Actually:

LF: 1420 RF: 1370
    LR: 1480 RR: 1420

LS: 2900 (51%)
    RS: 2790 (49%)

FW: 49%
    RW:51%

Cross = 50.1%

Pretty neutral vehicle.

Point being, what you ran over the rifle with was less than 1500 lbs, not 5,000 plus.

Plus you have your compaction of the sand which gave some elasticity, in essence lessening the effects of the weight.

Some of us rubes didn't fall that hard for your carnival tricks.
    Interesting info.

But I drove over it with the RS 6 times. So, by your numbers, that rifle with MOE handguards took an average of 1,400 pounds 12 times. (Save for elasticity due to sand compression)

Yet for some reason boomers still want to call them cheap plastic handguards, and as far as I’m aware no one has taken their personally owned “strong” rail system and done a similar test.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Sorry Euro, your package is incomplete without hurricane winds and a youtube video... otherwise, looks good.
    “I can harness the wind. I ain’t it’s damn creator.”

- Captain Aubrey
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 02-15-20 at 06:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see my reputation has preceded me.

Interesting info.

But I drove over it with the RS 6 times. So, by your numbers, that rifle with MOE handguards took an average of 1,400 pounds 12 times. (Save for elasticity due to sand compression)

Yet for some reason boomers still want to call them cheap plastic handguards, and as far as I’m aware no one has taken their personally owned “strong” rail system and done a similar test.

You are indeed legendary.

This boomer doesn't have any problem with polycarbonate handguards, I have Magpuls on all my FSB rifles, and stock GI on my service rifle.

It's probably the camera's perspective, but, from that picture it looks as if you actually ran over the barrel.

PS - I'm trolling hard here
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You are indeed legendary.

This boomer doesn't have any problem with polycarbonate handguards, I have Magpuls on all my FSB rifles, and stock GI on my service rifle.

It's probably the camera's perspective, but, from that picture it looks as if you actually ran over the barrel.

PS - I'm trolling hard here
    You're right, looks like a clean miss on the handguard...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Do I need to post the whole video so you can see the handguard get run over?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do I need to post the whole video so you can see the handguard get run over?
    You took a video of you running over your rifle? I'm a boomer and I'm embarrassed for you.

Do you millenials, gen x's or whatever go-pro yourselves pissing?
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 02-15-20 at 14:04.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast