Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: CORVID-19 Preps?

Feedback Score
    Question for @Outlander_Systems

What is CFR?

Maybe I scanned over it in my previous reading, but I cannot for the life of me pull the meaning out of my limited reservoir of knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
    Rick
    NRA Life Member

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

"Tyranny cannot be safe without a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." - James Madison

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Case Fatality Rate.

Quote Originally Posted by rickwinger View Post
    Question for @Outlander_Systems

What is CFR?

Maybe I scanned over it in my previous reading, but I cannot for the life of me pull the meaning out of my limited reservoir of knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
    Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    That isnít a factory Colt or FN rifle.
    - scottryan after being shown photos of a USGI Factory Colt Rifle

Feedback Score
    Thank you!
    NRA Life Member

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

"Tyranny cannot be safe without a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." - James Madison

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)

CORVID-19 Preps?

Has anyone seen details on how it affects kids around 1yo? I know the CDCís site says thereís nothing to suggest young kids are at an increased risk, but thatís it. My wife and daughter are supposed to be flying several time in the next few months and Iím not crazy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Absolutely, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by rickwinger View Post
    Thank you!
    There’s, good evidence that children <10 are significantly less negatively impacted by this.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/11/the-...ople-kids.html

I don’t have the publication handy, but for age groups ranked in ten year increments, the younger you are, the less likely to have serious or critical complications from this. Ages 40+ is where the bulk of Serious and Critically-ill patients are seen.

As a father of a 2 year old, and soon to be newborn, Coronavirus scares the shit out of me. I’ve had a decent life; I don’t want to see my babies get it. All data is preliminary and the tempo is high, but initial findings seem to be leaning towards young patients having high levels of resilience towards the disease.

That said, I’d definitely prefer that my kids aren’t orphans because some lazy disgusting slob was too much of a shitass to cough into his arm, or wash his filthy hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Has anyone seen details on how it affects kids around 1yo? I know the CDC’s site says there’s nothing to suggest young kids are at an increased risk, but that’s it. My wife and daughter are supposed to be flying several time in the next few months and I’m not crazy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; Today at 07:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    That isnít a factory Colt or FN rifle.
    - scottryan after being shown photos of a USGI Factory Colt Rifle

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011