Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: CORVID-19 Preps?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    I posted where I got those numbers the other day but this thread is about "prepping" for a bio-engineered virus released to destroy the world markets and western civilization. So get your buckets, toilet paper, and canned goods ready for the "it's just the flu". Current projection is about 32 million infected in the US by the end of May and then 70% of the lower 48 population infected by July. Current death rate with care versus recovered pulled directly from the John Hopkins tracking map, 3,892 dead / 62,392 recovered = 6.23% death rate with care. See the whole "but 110K are infected and only 3,892 died so this only kills about 3.5%". Nope, 110K haven't recovered yet as only 62K are actually recovered with 3,892 dead. Divide those numbers into each other and you get the death rate of 6.2% with care or without care once the hospitals are over run- roughly 22%. So if 70% of the population is infected by July 1st; 330M x .70= 231M x .2189 critical care needed = 50.57M dead.

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com...s-blunt-truth/

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
    So let's be clear. You are saying based if that many are infected July 1st that 50+ million dead in the US by Sept 1st?

Let's make this interesting. I'm willing to bet you $1000 that doesn't happen. We both send a $1000 check to Grant and on Sept 1st, he cuts me, or maybe you (snicker), a check to the winner. Frankly, I'll just take your money and spend it with Grant.

I'm willing to put up with a lot of these conjectures, but you are not adding to 'the good of the forum' if you are saying that 50 million people are going to be dead in the US in the next six months.

Money, meet, mouth.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So let's be clear. You are saying based if that many are infected July 1st that 50+ million dead in the US by Sept 1st?

Let's make this interesting. I'm willing to bet you $1000 that doesn't happen. We both send a $1000 check to Grant and on Sept 1st, he cuts me, or maybe you (snicker), a check to the winner. Frankly, I'll just take your money and spend it with Grant.

I'm willing to put up with a lot of these conjectures, but you are not adding to 'the good of the forum' if you are saying that 50 million people are going to be dead in the US in the next six months.

Money, meet, mouth.
    WHOOP-THERE IT IS!
    I posted a "report" that said "on or before 8MAY20..EVERY hospital bed in EVERY hospital in America will have a corona virus patient in it".
    I wish there were legal repercussions for that tripe.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Money, meet, mouth.

You think I care that you believe me? I don't. Basically the amount of infected will double roughly every six days until complete saturation likely by mid to late July. So every thirty days the number of infected doubles out five times. Currently they have us at 607 cases for the US so just do some simple math, double that number five times for each thirty day cycle. Let us know where we are in say 60 days, 90 days, 120 days. The numbers I gave you came from an engineer who ran the projection analysis using the actual RO factor that the actual medical field uses to determinate the virility of the spread but I broke that number down to a simple, easy to understand doubling every six days number so you can calculate it yourself. It's just the flu bro'.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    You think I care that you believe me? I don't. Basically the amount of infected will double roughly every six days until complete saturation likely by mid to late July. So every thirty days the number of infected doubles out five times. Currently they have us at 607 cases for the US so just do some simple math, double that number five times for each thirty day cycle. Let us know where we are in say 60 days, 90 days, 120 days. The numbers I gave you came from an engineer who ran the projection analysis using the actual RO factor that the actual medical field uses to determinate the virility of the spread but I broke that number down to a simple, easy to understand doubling every six days number so you can calculate it yourself. It's just the flu bro'.
    So, will you send a personal or cashiers check?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132