Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mexican 6920 on Gunbroker currently at $1276 with 29 bids

Feedback Score
    Let the price climbing begin

Feedback Score
    I bought one on GB when they first became available $699. Mine was the model with the carry handle. I figured when I bought it that the value would go up. I'm keeping mine NIB. Liquid cash on GB whenever I might need it. Can never go wrong buying a low production Colt AR

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    I just got rid of my last Mosin, so took it to the LGS with good prices to put it on consignment. When the sales guy I know say why don't you try for $500, I gave him a stupid look and said what moron would spend $500 on a Mosin? Fast forward a week and I got a check in the mail for 3X what I paid for it. Amazing.
    Sold my last Finn a week ago for $800. Paid $500.

I’m debating selling my SA 1903 w/barrel date 1929. I was all-set to part with it but then I took it out of the safe and was like, “wow, this is nice ...”

It’s hard to let go, sometimes.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    I just got rid of my last Mosin, so took it to the LGS with good prices to put it on consignment. When the sales guy I know say why don't you try for $500, I gave him a stupid look and said what moron would spend $500 on a Mosin? Fast forward a week and I got a check in the mail for 3X what I paid for it. Amazing.
    I have 2 Mosins sitting in my safe....both bought for $89 10 years ago. I could easily let one go for $500!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    I bought one on GB when they first became available $699. Mine was the model with the carry handle. I figured when I bought it that the value would go up. I'm keeping mine NIB. Liquid cash on GB whenever I might need it. Can never go wrong buying a low production Colt AR
    Might not be a bad idea to unload it now. I wish I woulda bought some, but I was broke as a joke at the time.

Feedback Score
    If Colt is still not selling to civilians a year from now with no end in sight, I think NIB 6920's will be at $2000. People want what they can't have plus that supply and demand thing.

Feedback Score
    i have a finnish and a M38 i have been temping to sell. Guess its time to. for those prices.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    If Colt is still not selling to civilians a year from now with no end in sight, I think NIB 6920's will be at $2000. People want what they can't have plus that supply and demand thing.

who said Colt isn't selling to civilians?

Feedback Score
    Warp, Colt themselves said that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Warp, Colt themselves said that.
    Link? That's not what I saw them say.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast