Thread: Roger Stone

Feedback Score

Roger Stone

I'm not a fan of Stone at all, but he got ROYALLY screwed on his case.

DC case where to jury pool would be rabidly anti-Trump
    A judge that the prosecutors knew would play ball.
    A gag order on Stone, even after the case.
    The Jury Foreman is a rabid anti-Trump twit.
    The sentencing is literally three sigma crazy.

Trump is going about it wrong, but something has to be done on this. Like I said, I don't like Stone, and I hate tattoos, but I'm thinking of getting a Tattoo on my back of Roger Stone with a little Richard Nixon on his back.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    9 years for lying to investigators.

Yet, McCabe just got off clean with no charges filed for doing the same thing.

Imagine that...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The double standard is staggering. You know this judge is going to throw the book at Stone anyway, and Trump will have to commute or pardon Stone's sentence. I just wish the media could be honest about it all. Yeah, yeah I know, that's crazy talk. LOL
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    For me the double standard is the most depressing part of the decline of the Republic.

The FBI and the intelligence community can lie to judges and Congress, and nothing happens.

But if one of us here were even to misstate a fact to the feds, because it happened years ago but e mails from the same time give slightly different facts.

We are going to jail.

Correct response to an FBI agents questions. I want my lawyer. My chest hurts, I feel funny. Then wait for paramedics get checked into a hospital and wait for your lawyer.

Roger Stone might not be an upstanding guy, but how many people around obama and clintons were good people?

ZERO

I have always believed Nixon should have gone to prison, it would set the correct tone for future leaders.

Now that I am thinking about why did they use SWAT to raid his house at dawn? Did they fear he was going to flush kilos and kilos of coke, of course not.

If he was a democrat, he would have got a phone call invite to drop by the office with his lawyer to answer some questions.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The Jury Foreman is a rabid anti-Trump twit.
    How does that even happen? Biased jurors aren't supposed to be empaneled. That's the main purpose of jury vetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    9 years for lying to investigators.
    Yet, McCabe just got off clean with no charges filed for doing the same thing.
    The swamp seems just as swampy as it ever has been. And it looks just like the most dire warnings about political repression from the early 20th century.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    For me the double standard is the most depressing part of the decline of the Republic.

The FBI and the intelligence community can lie to judges and Congress, and nothing happens.

But if one of us here were even to misstate a fact to the feds, because it happened years ago but e mails from the same time give slightly different facts.

We are going to jail.

Correct response to an FBI agents questions. I want my lawyer. My chest hurts, I feel funny. Then wait for paramedics get checked into a hospital and wait for your lawyer.

Roger Stone might not be an upstanding guy, but how many people around obama and clintons were good people?

ZERO

I have always believed Nixon should have gone to prison, it would set the correct tone for future leaders.

Now that I am thinking about why did they use SWAT to raid his house at dawn? Did they fear he was going to flush kilos and kilos of coke, of course not.

If he was a democrat, he would have got a phone call invite to drop by the office with his lawyer to answer some questions.
    Even then I still wouldn't talk to them!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    How is a Trump going about it the wrong way? Looks like it is working to me. Obama said what Hillary did didn’t endanger national security during her investigation, so what’s different?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    How is a Trump going about it the wrong way? Looks like it is working to me. Obama said what Hillary did didn’t endanger national security during her investigation, so what’s different?
    He's not a Democrat, so this constitutes a Constitutional CRISIS!!! Reeeeeeeeee.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Even then I still wouldn't talk to them!
    You obviously missed the key word in the sentence, democrat.