Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCabe will not be charged for lying to federal investigators

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    My faith in the Federal government really can't get much lower so when I see these career swamp rats not being held accountable for multiple blatant Federal crimes its almost hysterical at this point.

Everyone has to quantify some angry anti-gov post by saying 'Im sure there's a lot of good guys on our side doing good work in gov/LE' but I've yet to see any of these good guys actually get to a position where they can make a ****ing difference and at least give the impression crimes by swamp rat employees actually get followed through with and the perpetrators punished. Comey and Brennen are still walking around free, too. These ****ers can just lie under sworn testimony or whatever else kind of testimony or interviews and its like oh just another day in the swamp rat den.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm hoping there is more to this than meets the eye.
    If McCabe is to be prosecuted, than he will surely call Rosenstein as a witness. The DoJ and FBI would not be able to hold up to the prosecution. McCabe lied 3 times to the IG and the prosecution would have to dig up holes, the FBI hoped to keep covered.

Barr is there to clean what we already know and that is that the FBI and DoJ are corrupt to the core. Rank and file too.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    My faith in the Federal government really can't get much lower so when I see these career swamp rats not being held accountable for multiple blatant Federal crimes its almost hysterical at this point.

Everyone has to quantify some angry anti-gov post by saying 'Im sure there's a lot of good guys on our side doing good work in gov/LE' but I've yet to see any of these good guys actually get to a position where they can make a ****ing difference and at least give the impression crimes by swamp rat employees actually get followed through with and the perpetrators punished. Comey and Brennen are still walking around free, too. These ****ers can just lie under sworn testimony or whatever else kind of testimony or interviews and its like oh just another day in the swamp rat den.
    The bureaucracy not withstanding the federal government is no different than other multi-tiered broad spanning entity. Leadership, or lack thereof, is what inevitably dooms a system. Congress and the executive are ultimately the ones to blame for the current state of matters.

Secondly, no, good people are by and large not the ones to move up into leadership roles and beyond because the system restricts would be quality folks and rewards buddy cuckers and sycophants. Again not any different than any other hierarchical entity it’s just government has become so overly expansive and intrusive the impact of incompetence and corruption is so much more far reaching and observable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    These lawless lawmakers/legislators and lawless justice department goons are creating a lawless society. There are back doors and work arounds for damn near everything just like in third world countries. Lawlessness is just another word for criminal actions and those in the upper echelons of the U.S. gov/swamp are just as crooked, low down, and dishonest as your typical common thief/thug. Bureaucrat and thug are synonymous. Thats just the way the world works.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Could be providing evidence against Johnny B or Rosenstein.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    31R, I see it the same way. Zero faith in any Portion of the system, Fed, State, County or City. a blind man could convict this guy, nothings going to change, until change is effected by We The People.

Only objective solution I can offer up is, Term Limits.

Somehow the billions of dollars spent on elections, by special interest groups, needs to be curtailed. Won't be long and trillions will be being spent.

I know, I'm pissing in the wind.

DW

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Could be providing evidence against Johnny B or Rosenstein.
    Could be... maybe not.

What we know McCabe is doing is publicly boasting of being vindicated and that he never did anything wrong. He's bashing the DOJ as a disgrace for dragging this out so long. Calling Trump a liar and blaming Trump for being unfairly fired (he's actually suing the Feds for being fired)... he's a victim... on and on and on. Just like he and that communist Brennan have been bashing Trump and his admin for a long time as CNN contributors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12