Thread: BCM BFH 16" Mid Length ELW Upper Receiver Group w/ KMR-A15 Handguard, Complete

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

BCM BFH 16" Mid Length ELW Upper Receiver Group w/ KMR-A15 Handguard, Complete

SOLD

Folks, I have for sale a nearly new BCM BFH 16" Mid Length ELW (Enhanced Light Weight) Upper Receiver Group w/ KMR-A15 Handguard complete with BCM BCG, Haley Strategic Thorntail mount, BCM Handstop, BCM rail scales, and BCM QD attachment point. This upper is in perfect condition, less than 500 rounds through it. I bought it with plans to replace the first BCM upper I ever bought, which is a 16" BFH Mid Length (so exactly the same as this just not the ELW), thinking it'd lighten up the gun some and I'd use it more. Spoiler alert, it definitely lightens up the gun a good bit more, but I still find myself shooting my PWS 11" SBR a lot more.

Cheapest I can find this upper is for $685 without the BCG or any of the extras. So say a BCM BCG used is worth $125 easily, and the other stuff mentioned maybe adds $50 used. Therefore, I am asking $620 shipped. No trades. Payment via Paypal F&F, or you cover fees, or USPS money order. The images show what looks to be dings and mess but really the darn thing is just dusty from sitting for a while!

Last edited by JRHorne; 03-05-20 at 14:38.