Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIG P 210-4

Feedback Score

SIG P 210-4

Adding to my small collection of P210, I found this 210-4 for $ 1600.- at the same LGS where I got the 29-2 and the Python silhouette. It looks new, there is not even a scratch on the rails.

I asked the LGS to stop finding and posting great guns, for my bank account’s sake.

The German Border Protection (Bundesgrenzschutz) bought them in the early Fifties, their serial number range from D 0001 to D 5000 and they have German proof marks, no lanyard loop and a loaded chamber indicator.

Magazine bodies were left blank, and the hammer group and barrel are numbered to the gun

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Nice gun and nice deal!

Feedback Score
    How much does this gun usually go for?

Needless to say, it looks fantastic.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darreni View Post
    How much does this gun usually go for?

Needless to say, it looks fantastic.
    In the USA, $2500+ typically depending on model, condition, and accessories.

Feedback Score
    That is about right, but the accessories are not cheap and can add up pretty fast.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    $2000 would be a conservative start for any Swiss P210. There is a lot of minutia to them in the collector world.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    You got a steal on it. I'd be tripping over myself to pay $1600 for one in that condition and with the holster and spare mag. I'd say it's easily worth $2000-2250. I will have one in the near future.

Feedback Score
    Forgot to mention I live in Switzerland so they are cheaper here

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLIAR15 View Post
    Forgot to mention I live in Switzerland so they are cheaper here
    Ah, that makes sense. I've heard of a few people individually importing them from Switzerland, but it doesn't sound like an easy process. Plus, I have some inkling of how Swiss bureaucracy works!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. I've heard of a few people individually importing them from Switzerland, but it doesn't sound like an easy process. Plus, I have some inkling of how Swiss bureaucracy works!
    I had the impression that bureaucracy concerning weapons is pretty easy here, whereas the US with ITAR has made things complicated. I also heard of import costs of up to $ 1000 per weapon. Hence the prices Edelweiss arms charges for their Swiss imported weapons (K31, Swiss Luger, 210)

I once bought a CZ 75 from the Chilean army and imported it in Switzerland, it was a pretty straightforward process and cost was marginal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast