Thread: Dry-Fire Splits with LASR System

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dry-Fire Splits with LASR System

I just bought a laptop to use with a LASR app (https://lasrapp.com/store/lasr-laser...-shot-reporter)

I'm using a Glock 17/22 with a dry-fire reset trigger (not a 17R/17T one that I fabbed after looking at one of the first reset triggers for the Glocks on one of our force simulators).

Problem is that my splits are about .03 to .06 slower than live-fire - .23 to .27 and I usually go around .19 -.20 on the range going to reset, not fully out.

This is my first time timing myself on the reset trigger that requires me to go full out, it feels like the trigger isn't returning fast enough, or, on the other hand maybe I'm just getting old.

Does anyone else using a dry fire trigger in an actual glock have this problem?
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 02-16-20 at 17:57.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee