Thread: Spouse outfitted me with this knife while traveling...do you outfit yours?

Feedback Score

Spouse outfitted me with this knife while traveling...do you outfit yours?

If I did a better job of prepping for our travels, I would be outfitting myself with a knife. However, I always forget. But C4IGrant comes prepared and this is the knife I carried this past weekend. It is the same knife he referenced here on the forum in '15.

IMG_3068.jpg

It hides well on my small frame and is a fantastic knife, but is uncomfortable since I don't wear an extra layer that gets tucked in (and it gets caught up easily on under clothes.)

So, do you outfit your spouse with their knife?? if so, is the gesture welcomed and which knife do you choose?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    My lady friend carries two knives. A very inconspicuous Swiss Army Knife that is pink, rather than red. She's involved in breast cancer research, and it was a gift from a patient. It's got a small Photon keychain flashlight attached, and it purely a utility tool that does not draw attention.

The other knife is a Ban Tang titanium pikal single-edge knife with a cord-wrap handle. It weighs almost nothing, and can be carried on a necklace as well. She's got other non-metallic edged weapons, along with with pepper spray and firearms.

She's received a lot of coaching, but has to maintain a very low profile due to her employment and employers.