Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buying Your Pseudo-Military Stuff from China

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Our log dept still has plenty of meds and other supplies, such as IV catheters from China, unfortunately.
    Those meds and supplies were imported before everything ground to a halt in China...……… Yesterday I had trouble finding vape equipment, all of it comes from China.. I got what I could while I could and don't expect any more for a considerable time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    Good luck getting anything from China now.
    Ain’t that the truth? Apple may have to delay release of their new phone by as much as a week.They are only now reopening their retail stores outside of Wuhan, and they said yesterday that they may miss their revenue guidance numbers due to decreased consumer demand in China lately.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Speaking of Apple and China and human rights.

I remember a report from 2-3 years ago that an Apple plant or a plant supplying Apple had had 14 suicides in one year because of the basically gulag work conditions. One more reason that I call Apple, "FApple".

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Speaking of Apple and China and human rights.

I remember a report from 2-3 years ago that an Apple plant or a plant supplying Apple had had 14 suicides in one year because of the basically gulag work conditions. One more reason that I call Apple, "FApple".
    Yeah...we all have to make decisions like that. For me, the problem with virtue signaling is that in this global economy and polarized political environment, it’s tough to know where to stop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234