Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying Your Pseudo-Military Stuff from China

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Daily reminder that automation is going to BTFO Chinese slave labor.
    Why not? It’s going to BTFO of US labor, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    It seems like the involvement of American purchasers (both corporate and individual retail) in funding Chinese companies to develop better and better red dot sights, electronic devices, and so on will have only resulted in both capital and knowledge moving to an enemy of our way of life.

Every person who buys a knockoff micro RDS (even from the “big names”) or scope, or even an iPhone, may end up being complicit in funding the design and purchase of weapons that will be used to fairly decent effect against US soldiers at some point in the future. Or do you think that those same companies wouldn’t be nationalized to produce those “as good as an Aimpoint” items the second we got involved in a conflict?

It’s something that needs to be said. I’m all about free trade. I’m not a fan of DJT’s approach to economics. I’m all about distributing labor to lift the entire world out of poverty. But there’s a limit.
    I think we’re going to reap the wildwind on this. And I think it’s only honest to acknowledge our involvement, without the usual “well, everyone else is doing it, my purchase didn’t matter.”

I don’t care about Harleys or Cadillacs, the Chinese can have those.

Change My Mind
    “Distributing labor to lift the world out of poverty.”

Is that what they call Globalism nowadays?

It’s garbage. The whole Philosophy is flawed because the elite aren’t trying to “lift the world out of poverty”. They are all about consolidating nations. Into their own pockets.

I was not a supporter of CAFTA, NAFTA, GATT, WTO or FTAA.

I’m still not a supporter of these crippling agreements. No true American could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Sorry, could care less about red dots. F-35s, nuke submarines, cruse missiles, subsonic missiles, satellites, ect... on the other hand are going to kill a lot more soldiers than cheap red dots. I would also assume they stole the plans from aimpoint's servers years ago.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhitman View Post
    China isnt a threat to us. Canada on the other hand...
    Thats why we need the new 6.8 OVAHMATCH. When the Canucks try to invade, we need a cartridge capable of vaporizing the moose (meese?) and bears they’ll be riding. I would presume the bears will have lasers, so we’ll need the standoff capability, too.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    ONLY thing I ever bought from China, was a Polytech AK, and Norinco ammo. And Arsenal 36 mags and drums.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Calling people complicit is completely assinine. I think that was your point though so good trolling! Hope the mods shut this down before it gets as stupid as you hope it will be.

Feedback Score
    The bigger issue is what the Chinese are tracking about YOU. The digital tracks you are leaving are very informative, I would guess.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    The bigger issue is what the Chinese are tracking about YOU. The digital tracks you are leaving are very informative, I would guess.
    Are we tracking them in the same way?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Insinuating that people are guilty for the deaths of US service members because they bought a Holosun is about as insane/ridiculous as insinuating that buying a Ford is a crime because someone ran someone over once. Honestly, that kind of crap should get you banned form this board.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have gone through various levels of "don't buy Chinese " over the years but it's always a part of my policy.... to the degree possible and the reality is that it is nigh to impossible to have absolutely none of it. It's in everything.

Even without the part about them being the enemy of peace, liberty and human dignity, the quality issues alone are enough. My God every shoe store and Home Depot in this country must have a hole bored straight down to China where there are factories the size of Texas pumping that crap here through said holes. Shame on the Chinese government for..... just about everything they do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast