Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: President Trumps let's crooks off

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    You can put crocks in his cell and my only comment would be that he should be wiped down with uncooked chickens first. Madoff may have been "white collar" but he destroyed as many lives as glock toting, crack slinging bangers.

Not everyone was super rich trying to get super richer, lots of regular "middle class" folks trusted others and put up their entire nest egg hoping to get college money for all of the kids or whatever the goal was. Some one should have told them that "investing is still gambling" but some jackass with a 10 bedroom house, 5 cars and a boat told them "with my guy...can't lose" and they trusted it to be true.

Seems once every century we get a Ponzi, sure you can blame the housing market collapse, but even if that didn't happen we'd have still taken an economic ride. It's astonishing how one person can actually directly influence the US economy, didn't we go off of the gold standard so we wouldn't be vulnerable to such things? Of course Greenspan used to change markets with a written paragraph.
    LOL, that was the sales pitch! FWIW, I'd like to recommend this guy as Madoff's next cellmate.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-c...ifornia-prison

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I cannot agree more strongly. The whole "lying to agents" charge is a racket, it is used to frame and punish people who are not actually guilty of the 500,000 other federal felonies on the books. It is right out of the NKVD, Stalinism, and the scariest works of Orwell.

I think Blago is a sleaze, for the record. He's probably guilty of various other crimes. But the USA claims to have the "rule of law."
    Truth. When will people learn to never talk to the feds?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    They believe the lies and PR hype about the FBI.

I believe the FBI, should be disbanded. It is an organization made up of people willing to violate the Constitution, falsifies evidence. It's moral culture hasn't improved since it was headed by a cross dressing blackmailer.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Read this. I can't vouch for the accuracy, but it makes sense.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/should-...O9MVu32S75W4L0
    Yeah likely one reason Blgo went to jail is because he refused to give the seat to Valerie Jarrett like Obummer wanted.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I wouldn’t give Valerie Jarrett water if she was on fire. She is as mean and nasty of a bitch as Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    So you know he is fully guilty of the specific crimes because you reviewed the Statues and the pertinent evidence personally or because you heard it in the same media that lies to you 24x7 on every other topic?

In his first trial, the only charge they convicted on was - wait for it - lying to the FBI.
    Have you? What, in this case, did the media lie about? Also, I'm not aware of any statute that prohibits retrial in the event of a hung jury, which is what happened.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567