Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thin vs Fat

Feedback Score

Thin vs Fat

What makes it OK to call someone thin but not fat ?

Just a thought.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It only matters to the SJW type crowd whp are more concerned about FEELINGS than anything else, and think there's such a thing as a "right to not be offended."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's all relative as there is always someone thinner and fatter my experience.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    It only matters to the SJW type crowd whp are more concerned about FEELINGS than anything else, and think there's such a thing as a "right to not be offended."
    Don't thin people have feelings too, or is it only fat people ?

Feedback Score
    Personally I try not to put labels on people. I know many thin and fat people and they are all great. When a thin/fat person feels confident, noone notices how he/she looks like.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    What makes it OK to call someone thin but not fat ?

Just a thought.
    It's not.
    I've been called skinny, flacca, tiny, small, and worst of all "so lucky" all my life. I use to just take it, but I don't anymore. It's not luck, it's hard work. I make sure to point that out when someone discounts my effort, if they worked just as hard they could do things that make them happy about themselves. The conversation ends pretty quickly after that. People don't like it when you point that out.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    And most 'fat' people are actually morbidly obese, not just 'fat'.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    It's not.
    I've been called skinny, flacca, tiny, small, and worst of all "so lucky" all my life. I use to just take it, but I don't anymore. It's not luck, it's hard work. I make sure to point that out when someone discounts my effort, if they worked just as hard they could do things that make them happy about themselves. The conversation ends pretty quickly after that. People don't like it when you point that out.
    People also see those who can’t control their weight as having other personality flaws (lazy, slothful, etc). I was down 30 pounds prior to this COVID nonsense, the popped out my knee while running. MD doesn’t want to see me - I think it’s time for a new one, sorry he’s being pushed out of business. So I drink or eat, and stay off my knee. Really pisses me off though.

Feedback Score
    Since this COVID crap, I've actually lost 30 pounds. Been getting a bunch of exercise in. However, it don't look too good on me. Turns out my bones are a bit too thick and now I look like some effed up Skeletor...Time for me to put down the fruit, and pick up a nice healthy cheeseburger.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We are not genetically engineered to be attracted to either extreme. We are built by nature to (even when you just want to know out some strange) to be attracted to what is healthy.
    People want to be nice and not call anyone out, but if you have a loved one that is in either extreme they very likely have other issues, often emotional issues. Your not helping your loved ones by not talking about it and ignoring the problem.
    These problems only get worse if you politely ignore it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast