Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thin vs Fat

Feedback Score
    "Thin" is akin to "plus size", and thus acceptable.
    Probably get yelled at for calling someone "scrawny".

That, or maybe its just that fat people are more easily hurt by words... like democrats.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    I don't make any remarks on someones appearance. If said individuals comport themselves in a civil, polite manner during our interaction, be it business, a meal, social gathering, I see no need to address how they look. Unless of course they act in a rude, obnoxious manner, then they are a skinny effing c**t or a big fat f**k.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If someone is that triggered by being called fat or thin...they are way to uptight for my liking.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Of course if you are a Drill Sergeant (circa 1980) it is perfectly okay to call someone a "Fat Ass" from across the Chow Hall. As in "Hey Fat Ass WTF are you doing?" and immediately grab a butter knife and scrape 750 calories worth of mashed potatoes, gravy, butter, 3 slices of White Bread and two glasses of milk in to a trash can, all while uttering the most foul language and cussing this trainee's mother for allowing him to become a "Greasy Necked fat ass." of course all of that is as loud as possible, every command was.

No really, it is possible to shame someone in to becoming better.
    When everyone around you is a hammer, it isn't smart to look like a nail. Life is difficult sometimes, but it is only worse if your being lied to by those around you.

Feedback Score
    Let's be honest. You can hear someone calling another person "fat" just because the last one would not catch up nobody anyway, lol. I am against all these body-positive things, speaking frankly. I've heard from one of my friends that these gues from Coffee Statistics made a competition with the condition that the winner can choose one of these espresso machines https://www.coffee-statistics.com/be...resso-machine/ under the condition that the women with 170 pounds of weight will "start the day with a cup of coffee and go jogging" or something like that, so in six months she obligated to lose 25 pounds
    Last edited by BadLuck; 09-13-20 at 22:02.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This is just insanity..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

This is just insanity..
    If Instagram shutdown obese chicks would just go back to figuring out a way to lose weight instead of thinking they were a “model”.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm sitting in Verizon trying to get a C/S issue taken care of, in walk what appears to be three generations of Ginger Ladies. Combined weight, maybe 1000 lbs, they're some entitled fat girls, front of the line.
    If you're a Whale, might as well be a killer whale.

Feedback Score
    It is OK to call someone fat unless they can kick your ass. If you do anyway, you will probably get your ass kicked. This is especially embarrassing if it is a woman.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    It is OK to call someone fat unless they can kick your ass. If you do anyway, you will probably get your ass kicked. This is especially embarrassing if it is a woman.
    I’d never tell a woman she is fat- that is rude and ungentlemanly. However, she shouldn’t be posting online pictures of her 360 pound body in a bikini and lecturing me that there is no reason that Brad Pitt shouldn’t choose her over Angelina Jolie unless she is wanting my honest opinion.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12