Thread: SHTF Optics

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    51 posts and I don’t believe anyone’s mentioned the CompM4/s

Shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    re acogs: bought my first (of many acog and rmr dual) in 1991, and used them on my steel plate range which runs 25 to 1000yds. i have found the 4x acogs useful at all ranges out to 800yds, and i can makes pretty consistent hits to around 400 with the rmr.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    51 posts and I don’t believe anyone’s mentioned the CompM4/s

Shame

It's too biiiiiiiig lol

In all seriousness its probably the best rds to have in the USA if some bologna went down

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That's what's happens you know--seen it on T.V.

Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Do the snowflakes think they are going to head to the mountains and survive hundreds of gunfights spanning decades?

GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do the snowflakes think they are going to head to the mountains and survive hundreds of gunfights spanning decades?
    Could be you lug the thing around unnecessarily for awhile and bang it up in the process and maybe need it one time, in the future, after banging it up up for awhile.

-- I guess you could plan on remembering to turn it on just before your hundreds of gunfights and that's why your battery life is directly linked to the number f gunfights you are in? IDK. You do you.

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I had to click on this thread just to see how quickly the LPVO gays would chime in.
    You must be doing something very...interesting...with those scope tubes if this is where your mind goes
    Last edited by Warp; 02-20-20 at 16:17.

Feedback Score
    Umm, while we’re at it we might as well start a zombie sub thread. Halfway there, may as well go full retard.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

That term is still used in 2020?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelingchild View Post
    If there's a Starbucks in them, there mountains & Uber is available, Why wouldn't they?
    Starbucks? Please.

Argo Tea.

Feedback Score
    Red dot with some extra batteries (T1/2, PRO, Comp m4/5, or MRO) have all proven themselves, and will last years if left on. Also a quality set of BUIS or fixed irons is a must (MBUS PRO, KAC, DD, etc..). a 3x magnifier would be nice to have handy to do a little recon before movement. LPVO, meh. Maybe if you live out west but if you live in a congested area or a densely wooded spot that 50 hour battery life really limits your effectiveness under 100 meters... That outweighs the benefits of the magnification to me. Might as well just have the magnifier.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm not giving the correct answer until SHTF is properly defined.

My primary HD AR wears an M4S, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I have "lighter" optics on other ARs.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast