Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

Lets use this as a thread to post question, give feedback, post pictures, and showcase after market support for the Stribog (SP9A1) made by Grand Power in Slovakia.

PLACE HOLDER

The Stribog NON-RECIPROCATING CHARGING HANDLE 30+1 Model is the all new carbine pistol from Grand Power. Featuring a dual mass slide, that significantly reduces recoil and improves overall control of the firearm. Created using hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy, the Stribog is lightweight, but highly durable. Field stripping does not require any special tools, thus making overall maintenance very simple.

Designed with versatility and customization in mind, the Stribog has a threaded barrel (thread protector included), Picatinny rails, and M-LOK accessory mounts for attaching a wide variety of accessories. The upper receiver back-plate can be replaced by an AR-type brace mount, further enhancing the adjustability of this firearm.

Caliber: 9mm

Action: Dynamic Blowback Mass Bolt

· Capacity: 30+1

· Barrel Length: 8" 1/2x28 Thread + Thread Protector

· Front Sight: Flip-up Polymer

· Rear Sight: Flip-up polymer

· Finishes: Black

· Grips: Polymer

· Construction: HTS aluminum alloy

· Safety: Ambidextrous External Safety

· Weight: 82 oz.

· Length: 14.74"

· Height: 8"

· Stribog SP9A1 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol

· (3) 30-Round Magazines

· Owner's Manual

· Hard Pistol Case
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    PLACE HOLDER
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    This will probably be my next purchase, just want to offload some other stuff first.
    What’s the recoil impulse like compared to say a Scorpion?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

I love mine. It’s not an A1, it’s an early import, but I did change the charging handle to be non-reciprocating.
    I have a form 1 can waiting for a stamp, and then a case of subs to shoot.
    I’ve installed a LaRue trigger, non recip charging handle and SBR’d it.
    Last edited by czgunner; 02-21-20 at 19:22.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    This will probably be my next purchase, just want to offload some other stuff first.
    What’s the recoil impulse like compared to say a Scorpion?
    If I were to super condense my response into one word, I would say, "better". That being said, I have limited time with live fire on the Stribog, but I think it is going to severely mangle the competition.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I love mine. It’s not an A1, it’s an early import, but I did change the charging handle to be non-reciprocating.
    I have a form 1 can waiting for a stamp, and then a case of subs to shoot.
    I’ve installed a LaRue trigger, non recip charging handle and SBR’d it.
    Post up more pics!!

I wasn't aware you could drop a standard AR15 trigger in without making mods. That is interesting, and I can see where I'll need to do that. The trigger is by far the weakest link, even more so than the sights.

I think the love affair with the MP5 allowed manufacturers to get lazy with triggers. Subguns might not need the same trigger as a precision gun, but they should come with better than what most do.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Is there any news on the release of the A3 roller delayed version? That is what has me waiting...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Post up more pics!!

I wasn't aware you could drop a standard AR15 trigger in without making mods. That is interesting, and I can see where I'll need to do that. The trigger is by far the weakest link, even more so than the sights.

I think the love affair with the MP5 allowed manufacturers to get lazy with triggers. Subguns might not need the same trigger as a precision gun, but they should come with better than what most do.
    Well, it didn’t really “drop in”. I had to lengthen the trigger channel in the polymer frame by about 1/8”, and I bought some trigger shims to take up the slop in the trigger.
    Stick, I’m such a poor photographer, I’m embarrassed to post any!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jschmitt08 View Post
    Is there any news on the release of the A3 roller delayed version? That is what has me waiting...
    My understanding is that the delay is due to the ATF and being able to legally import it. If someone has better info please update us whenever you get the chance.
    Stick

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast