Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Any thoughts on this, Stick, or waiting on that article to be used by a magazine?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Any thoughts on this, Stick, or waiting on that article to be used by a magazine?
    A few different things going on currently, and I'm not in a hurry. I'm still not sure which direction it will go, but this is certainly not forgotten about.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    $830 with the folding brace is really tempting. But so close to the A3 coming out..,

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    $830 with the folding brace is really tempting. But so close to the A3 coming out..,
    Agreed, but the current beast is a very capable shooter. Which reminds me that I need more rounds fire through mine....

One of my concerns is that the reliability of the new one will be lower than the current, more simple model.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What's a likely price for the A3 in the same config? The delayed blowback might be worth it.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    MSRP w/o brace is $999, compared to $699 for the A1.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...for-us-import/
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MSRP w/o brace is $999, compared to $699 for the A1.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...for-us-import/
    IMHO, and freely admitting I have not used the upcoming A3, I would rather save the money for upgrades, accessories, and ammo. The A1 is much smoother than most blow backs, and is head and shoulders about the AR 9mm variants.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    IMHO, and freely admitting I have not used the upcoming A3, I would rather save the money for upgrades, accessories, and ammo. The A1 is much smoother than most blow backs, and is head and shoulders about the AR 9mm variants.
    3 bills is a chunk of changes for mags, etc. I’d be inclined to agree.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    NM, it was a scorpion
    Last edited by JediGuy; 06-18-20 at 07:00. Reason: I was wrong

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Ordered the pistol version without a brace, supposedly have a used brace on the way from a seller on TacSwap (not afraid to live dangerously).
    I am sorely tempted by the OEM wire stock up now at Global Ordinance. Two hesitations... 1) That freaking thing looks exceedingly uncomfortable for face and shoulder. 2) Question: Does the PDW stock get in the way of attempting to fire not extended? it appears like it would interfere with holding the pistol grip, but that may be my lack of experience with any subguns.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast