Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Well they done did it. Curved mags now….
    Glock mags now!!! I don’t remember if my flip up sights are plastic or steel, but they have steel flip ups now. I am thinking mine are plastic. Glad to see the improvements, but dang I wish I had waited.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 06-05-22 at 14:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Glock mags now!!! I don’t remember if my flip up sights are plastic or steel, but they have steel flip ups now. I am thinking mine are plastic. Glad to see the improvements, but dang I wish I had waited.
    Anyone using the Glock mag version? If so, how do you like it?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    16" Stribog out and in play currently. I've picked up the two new models which use Glock mags, and am just starting to put rounds through them. I continue to remain impressed with the original "Bog", but I do wonder how long that model will be supported.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213