Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Stribog SP9A1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Are you using the fixed barrel spacer? No need for a piston with that setup. Without having the measurements the fixed spacer looks to have a much larger ID.

https://deadairsilencers.com/product...barrel-spacer/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi00 View Post
    Are you using the fixed barrel spacer? No need for a piston with that setup. Without having the measurements the fixed spacer looks to have a much larger ID.

https://deadairsilencers.com/product...barrel-spacer/
    This gains nothing as it only replaces the spring in the booster assembly.

I ordered the fixed mount, it was actually in stock. Hopefully it will allow the suppressor to thread to the shoulder of the barrel.

If not, I will blow the $9.95 on the rifle spacer for the win that I should have purchased first.....
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 01-01-21 at 09:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah sorry, my mistake. Looks like you got what you needed.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No worries, I was just throwing spare parts on it for a photo shoot and post.

I plan to ditch the LaRue mount to lower the sight, get the proper gear to mount the suppressor, either put my scout or x300 on it, Arisaka finger stop, etc.... not set up how I plan to keep it, but good enough for a pic I guess....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looking hard at the new lower that takes AR FCG, scorpion mags, and AR grip.... pricey, but I might get one when back in stock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Looking hard at the new lower that takes AR FCG, scorpion mags, and AR grip.... pricey, but I might get one when back in stock.
    I haven't heard of this, do you have a link?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I haven't heard of this, do you have a link?
    I don't know which he's talking about but there are a few

https://lingleindustries.com/stribog-scorpion-lower/

https://a3-tactical-inc.myshopify.co...iver-pre-order

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The links Arik supplied. I almost purchased the A3 without LRBHO because it was in stock, but I am too damn picky and want it.

Feedback Score
    I managed to grab one of the Lingle Colt mag lowers. I just got it put together so I have no rounds on it yet.

Having said that, my first impression is pretty good. Everything works as advertised so far, although you have to dry fire for a while to begin the break in process. The grip screw is proprietary to the lower and is kind of a pain, but not horrible. The LRBHO is a little odd as it employs a lever that tilts to the side in order to activate the standard bolt catch. Different... but seems to work well enough. AR trigger and safety went in with no problem, however, Lingle has stated that not all AR triggers work. Currently there is a Centurion 2 stage in it and it seems to function normally. I hope to get it out and get some rounds on it sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Headache; 01-08-21 at 16:40. Reason: Typo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wouldn't mind paying $200 if it were aluminum, but for a poly lower, I can't help but think it should cost less.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast