Thread: 5.11 TACTICAL PANTS - 40X32

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

5.11 TACTICAL PANTS - 40X32

CORRECTION: INSEAM LENGTH IS 34 not 32

These are the old-style, no frills 5.11 Tactical pants - cargo pockets, knife/magazine pocket, carabiner strap, 100% cotton.

They are in original sealed plastic bags, with all tags and labels attached. I bought these shortly before I decided to retire and thought I'd wear them. Nope.

Pricing across the internet is pretty much 49.99 for these. You can have these for $40.00 each shipping within US included, you save on the price and sales tax, I cant do anything about the shipping. Buy all three for $90.00 shipped within the US.

One pair of each:

Sage
    OD Green
    Khaki

Those are my prices, period. Will ship upon receipt of check or MO (after I cash). AD will be up for two weeks, then these things are going to the homeless shelter.

PM for address, etc.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 02-21-20 at 16:06.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee