Thread: burris xtr II 1-8 in larue mount with throw lever $ 760 shipped for the combo

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

burris xtr II 1-8 in larue mount with throw lever $ 760 shipped for the combo

As the title states im looking to off load a burris xtr II 1-8 mil/rfp with ballistic dot reticle in a larue lt204 mount with throw lever and level. Its a Japanese made 1-8 with an aimpoint bright red dot in the center of the reticle. I bought this from another arf member about a month ago.I sold the upper and lower it was supposed to go on so its next.Full disclosure One of the bolt heads on the rear ring is on the verge of being stripped.Its tight currently and had no issue holding the scope but if you planned on repositioning the scope in the mount or swapping things around a few times I would personally plan on buying a new screw to be safe.

$750 shipped firm for the entire setup

payment via discreet paypal(no mention of anything firearms related in the notes section) gift or add 3% to cover the fees. Ill leave that choice up to you

payment due within 12 hours of asking for my payment info or it goes to the next person in line.

first ill take it via IM asking for payment info gets it.

the heads not full stripped but its getting close to that point
    Last edited by 03scgt; 03-09-20 at 07:19.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bumpp