Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know Holosun is made by China?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Frankly, I haven’t been this shocked by something since I found out that gambling was going on in Rick's Café Américain.

Feedback Score
    Holosun is made in china .....So What ? If the OP's concern is that there will be a 'supply chain' disruption due to covid19 slowing down the Chinese economy, then pick up a few at your LGS.

Feedback Score
    Just checked out Sigs website and nothing mentioned about wheres its made however in the owners manual they are misleading.

SIG SAUER has manufactured the most rugged, dependable high-performance firearms for over two centuries. Our heritage of design, engineering and precision-manufactured quality predates the existence of any other optics company worldwide. We understand the importance of quality in the line of fire, at the shooting range or on your next hunt. SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever. Period.

https://www.sigsauer.com/wp-content/...226-01_R01.pdf

The manufactures are are not saying they are made in china. Heck Sigs wording makes it sound like they manufacture them on the first read.

I dont care one way or the other but why are the hiding it? If you say they're not show me on the packaging, the product, the manual or their website where it says where its made.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Breaking news!

The back of my Holosun 407 box literally f*****g says "Made in China". The plot thickens.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Breaking news!

The back of my Holosun 407 box literally f*****g says "Made in China". The plot thickens.
    Ok so now we know where the box was made, NOW WHAT ABOUT THE SIGHT!!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Man this site has really gone down hill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And in other news, water has been found to be wet...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhitman View Post
    I followed the money a bit further and Mr. Sun is also the President of Huanic. Huanic was funded by China Investment Corp whos funded by Central Huijin which is owned by the Peoples Republic of China.

for those saying its common knowledge, do you mean insider gun culture knowledge? If its public knowledge please include links to a source.
    It’s a hundred dollar red dot, did you think they were made in the US or Western Europe?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Did you know Holosun is made by China?

PSA... Caution-Don’t breathe the air inside a Holosun box.

Breaking news!

Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Breaking news!

Yup... and the gun mine sits on says "AUSTRIA" on the side and I'm pretty sure we had a pretty big beef with them a few years back.

Anyway, I've deliberately tried to break my 407c during our evaluation phase to no avail (I did not attempt a Sage Dynamics-esque drop, but still).

A 407c/CHPWS plate/G17MOS combo rides in my holster for 12 hours a day on-duty and I don't worry about any of it in the least... Chinese made or not, it's a great optic at a great price and is coming for the RMR.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast