Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know Holosun is made by China?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhitman View Post
    for those saying its common knowledge, do you mean insider gun culture knowledge? If its public knowledge please include links to a source.
    Sounds like more of your hard hitting investigative journalism is needed to uncover this mystery!

I just asked my wife and kids if they knew Holosun was chinese. They did not. Apparently, it isn't well known in the online fashion culture, nor is it well known at local preschools.
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 02-24-20 at 14:50.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    At least Sweden isn't a major rival/hostile power...
    Sweden cant seem to make a pistol rds with a battery life over 1 month either...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Count me as another who thought this was common knowledge, along with Holosun/Surpass being the OEM for red dots sold by companies like Primary Arms, TruGlo, etc.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    Count me as another who thought this was common knowledge, along with Holosun/Surpass being the OEM for red dots sold by companies like Primary Arms, TruGlo, etc.
    Yeah. If I buy ANY RDS under a few hundred bucks, I don't need to guess where it was made.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    What are you going to tell us next? That Bushnell, Nightforce, Trijicon and Eotech Vudu scopes are made in the same Japanese factory...?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Don't forget the ever-popular "Assembled in US from foreign components"...
    There was one a few years back even more irritating. It was something along the lines of made by specifications originating from Topeka Kansas. Basically the cynical version was order placed online from an office in Kansas LOL

Come to think of it, I haven't saw that in a few years so maybe it was irritating enough some people actually complained about it.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 02-24-20 at 15:47.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    for those saying its common knowledge, do you mean insider gun culture knowledge? If its public knowledge please include links to a source.
    The back of all of their boxes?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    This is fast becoming a favorite thread of mine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Publicly inside the gun community/culture. Don't think the automobile industry or the liquor store or the karate school know about it. Like stated above, I don't think the fashion industry is in on this info! Like I'm almost positive my 17 year old cousin never heard of Hulson or even RDS.

Kinda like it's common knowledge that KCI mags are Korean!

I did pick up a 507C in a trade today. Came as a package. While I wasn't really interested in a Chinese optic I'll play with it for a bit and probably sell to fund a rmr
    Last edited by Arik; 02-24-20 at 16:41.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Did we forget to send you the memo?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast