Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know Holosun is made by China?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Sounds like more of your hard hitting investigative journalism is needed to uncover this mystery!

I just asked my wife and kids if they knew Holosun was chinese. They did not. Apparently, it isn't well known in the online fashion culture, nor is it well known at local preschools.
    I asked my cat, and he just gave me a confused look. Clearly this is a state secret that has been uncovered.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega9 View Post
    Ok so now we know where the box was made, NOW WHAT ABOUT THE SIGHT!!

This is the best entertainment I've had all week.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm hearing that its possible coronavirus inside the Holosun optics. Stay far away.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Here is a review on a Holoson model RDS I have had for around a year. I like the larger window it has compared to my T2, and with the Scalarworks 1.930” mount, weighs 9oz. It also gives you a choice between a nice defined red dot or a circle dot reticle.

https://youtu.be/-MVlcJLz1-Q
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-27-20 at 19:42.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    I'm hearing that its possible coronavirus inside the Holosun optics. Stay far away.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    As a conspiracy minded person, I have actually considered this. Especially with all of the trainers and great shooters in the Country repping them quite a bit over the last 6 months to a year.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Here is a review on a Holoson model RDS I have had for around a year. I like the larger window it has compared to my T1, and with the Scalarworks 1.930” mount, weighs 9oz. It also has both a nice defined red dot, or circle dot reticle.

https://youtu.be/-MVlcJLz1-Q
    Take paid endorsements with a grain of salt.

All of the Holosuns I have used are much clearer and cleaner than my RMR's, and my T1.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    So you're telling me that my Holosuns marked "Made In China" on the box and optic are made in China?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhitman View Post
    Did you know Holosun is made by China? Holosun & Sig Sauer red dots are made in China.
    I figured as much.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    OoooooWeee.
    You boys are relentless. But funny as Hell nonetheless.

I’m gonna refrain from adding to this dog pile and just enjoy it.

And to the OP; WELCOME!!
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhitman View Post
    I followed the money a bit further and Mr. Sun is also the President of Huanic. Huanic was funded by China Investment Corp whos funded by Central Huijin which is owned by the Peoples Republic of China.

for those saying its common knowledge, do you mean insider gun culture knowledge? If its public knowledge please include links to a source.
    I don't believe it. No way my so far bulletproof Sig Romeo 4H is made in China. Next thing we know you will try to tell me my Poly Tec AKS was made by a Chinese owned company. Surely my Poly tech was made by Desert Tech in Utah thus the "Poly" in the name.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 02-26-20 at 19:26.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast