I am not a gunsmith. I don't sell anything, and I don't claim to be an SME when it comes to ARs. I am retired military and currently work in the data world for a government agency in an office that conducts strategic analytics. Where I work data is everything.

In my past military and civilian life I worked as a machinery repair technician.

In my opinion, when it comes to parts, it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. For what it's worth, when it comes to small parts, looks can at times be deceiving. Fit and function also don't tell the entire story. I have seen the best finished and machined parts fail, under conditions where a rough cast part with the flashing barely knocked off the edges last for decades.
I am putting together a new lower, and decided to compare three different safeties. They all look about the same, function about the same, and look to be about the same quality. One is a generic of unknown provenance that came from my parts bin. One was pulled from my Colt 6920 (replaced with an ambidextrous), and the third is from a SOLGW LPK.

I'm not going to make any conclusions at this point, but data is data, and there are no data points that are not worth considering. everyone can come to their own conclusions.

The pictures below show each of the safety levers weighed on a scale that was calibrated with a 100 gram certified weight. Obviously one of the three is not made of the same materials as the others. for the sake of argument we can assume the Colt is MILSPEC base line.

Safety1.jpg
Safety_SOLGW.jpg
Safety_Colt.jpg
Safety_Generic.jpg

Data is not good or bad, it's just data.