Thread: Trijicon Credo vs Accupower

Feedback Score

Trijicon Credo vs Accupower

So a bunch of you saw my question about the Vortex Viper. I’ve backed away from it a little. I am now researching Trijicon Accupower 1-8 vs new Trijicon Credo. 1-8. The Accupower has been discontinued but I’ve seen them for $869. The new Credo offers green and red but it’s $1299. Does anyone know if the new Credo is worth $430 more than the Accupower? I’m really trying to make a good decision here and I’m relying heavily on the experience of the members of this forum to help me! I do know that the Nightforce NX-8 and the ATACR are excellent but I really don’t want to spend that much. Please share your knowledge and experience on these optics.

Feedback Score
    Nope. Honestly go look at the Vudu 1-8x, I sold my Accupower 1-8x for that.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've also been really impressed by the Vudus that have passed through our store. They are much better than I expected.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    I've also been really impressed by the Vudus that have passed through our store. They are much better than I expected.
    Haven't used the LPVO VUDU but I was very pleasantly surprised by my 5-25x FWIW

Feedback Score
    I ended up buying a Trijicon Accupower 4-16x50! I'm putting it on my Daniel Defense Ambush .308. I am taking the ACOG TA-11 that was on it and putting it on my DDM4V7 Milspec. It should work fine except that the BDC on it is for .308. I rarely shoot it past 100 yards anyway!

Feedback Score

Buyer beware

I purchased the Trijicon accupower 1-8 x 34, on paper the best scope but in reality after zero the turrets did not realign. I contacted Trijicon and sent it back to them. They refused to fix and replace. They could have saved me 60 bucks shipping. Luckily I purchased from Brownells but why should they have to eat it. Trijicon is dead to me.
    Buy the Nightforce or if money is an issue get the Primary Arms.
    Colt Commando-SBR,
    PSA Non Binary, Confused: Not sure if it's a Pistol or an SBR
    Glock 19 Holosun RDS

Please excuse any grammatical or semtex errors, sent from my remote detonation device.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortunate1 View Post
    on paper the best scope but in reality after zero the turrets did not realign.
    I don't understand; what failed?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I don't understand; what failed?
    I second this question. I too am interested. My Accupower 1-8x28mm has been flawless and I love it. Great glass, bright reticle, but OK yeah it IS a big chunky, but not a huge deal.

Feedback Score
    I have two Accupower’s and they’re great. I’ve had one since it first came out. Great glass, reticle is bright, and it’s been durable through quite a few 3gun matches over the past few years. The credo does have a newer reticle where it is a hollow cross with a dot. So if you’re into printing tight groups at 100 or you’re into a 100yd zero or a true 200yd zero then the credo will be better. I’ve side by side compared a credo and the Accupower at a match and it’s the same brightness with red. Green doesn’t really work yet in ffp optics. The led technology isn’t there yet.