Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posture Correctors?

Feedback Score

Posture Correctors?

There are so many posture correctors out there, and now electronic ones are being advertised all over social media. Since I am on my 14th month of neck and back pain that the doctor is convinced is just a posture issue, I am considering getting one. Especially the new electronic ones that hang down the middle of the back.

Anyone use them or have a specific non-tech one you like?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am interested in hearing about some non-electronic versions.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am looking forward to hearing how you make out with this. My posture is horrible!

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    You just need a mother screaming stand up straight.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is eerie is that suddenly an ad for a posture corrector pops up in my browser. Actually not eerie just testament to how surveilled we are.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    You just need a mother screaming stand up straight.
    Word. My son was 6 foot in late 7th grade and had been a head taller than most of his grade for a couple of years. He has a bit of a 'crouch' to him still, even though many kids have caught up to his 6"1. Constantly yelling at him to stand up straight. His mom got him one of those electronic ones. I don't think he took to it very well.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Non tech... kettlebell swings. If your back is in pain though it might not be the best route.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I give patients a routine similar to this. Progress from 10 to 30 reps over week 1 to week 6. About 10% actually do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkQ_wtU6foo
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega9 View Post
    Non tech... kettlebell swings. If your back is in pain though it might not be the best route.
    Or a dumbell carry, making sure you pin your shoulders back to keep the weight over your hips. It will force your back muscles to engage and straighten you out.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    The number of options are...exhausting and overwhelming. And I just can't get mentally ok with anything electric sticking on my back. It's like that freaky movie from the 90's where the alien connects to your back and connects to your spinal cord...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast