Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Everyone Using For Engraving Now?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Who's Everyone Using For Engraving Now?

Title says it all. It;'s been a while so I thought I'd ask. This is company SBR engraving not trust stuff so I'd like it to be high quality and roughly match the factory CNC machine marking if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Spencer
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I've had three registered lowers done by IDENT Marking services and am very pleased with the result. All are marked in small, very neat and clear script near the top of the right-hand side of the magwell. Turnaround is quick and I felt that the price was fair.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I found a place in MI called Veritas Machining. They seem to be very well informed as well as open to doing things over and above they bare minimum.

Anyone have experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    I see your location shows as NC. I used Tar Heel State Firearms in Matthews, NC for my last SBR. Super fast turnaround, high quality and great prices. They engraved and shipped back on the same day they received my lower. Might be worth a look to see if they can do what you require.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tar Heel is the best I have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    I've had three registered lowers done by IDENT Marking services and am very pleased with the result. All are marked in small, very neat and clear script near the top of the right-hand side of the magwell. Turnaround is quick and I felt that the price was fair.
    I used IDENT as well and was very satisfied

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tarheel State. No contest. But they are in my back yard, so it makes it a no brainer. They are lightening fast with zero drama.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky5019 View Post
    I found a place in MI called Veritas Machining. They seem to be very well informed as well as open to doing things over and above they bare minimum.

Anyone have experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes Veritas is excellent. If you are going to ship to engraver, make sure they send you an exact image of what it will look like on your receiver before they begin. Veritas does this. Last I used them the turnaround was within a week.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have been using IDENT but I have also seen/heard good things from Tar Heel. Either will suit you just fine.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Veritas is good to go. Have used a few times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast