Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Everyone Using For Engraving Now?

Feedback Score
    http://www.dtvtacticalinnovations.co...r-company.html

I use this guy. He uses computer software and a laser and it is perfection. It can go anywhere you want as small as you want.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks for all the info. I do ship to engravers as no one local enough to drive to quickly. I talked with Veritas and they will do it exactly the way I want and will send a proof prior to the work being done. I’m very specific about my engraving since these are form 4 guns for customers not form 1 guns. I ask that they match the font, size and depth of the original manufacturer’s work so it looks nice and not like an afterthought. They told me I’m not their only customer who requests that so they are used to it.

I’ll report back. Thanks for the input!
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 390ish View Post
    Tar Heel is the best I have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same. Since you’re in N.C. and they are in the Charlotte area I see no reason not to. I mailed him my lower on a Saturday using USPS and got it back the following Friday. It was two days there and two days back in the mail since Im in the Raleigh area. Laser engraving is super clean. I will use him again for sure.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    patriot arms in PA---veteran owned and does a great job

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Veritas did the work immaculately and did it exactly how I asked that it be done in regard to font and depth matching the factory lettering.

I’m very satisfied and will use them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    AlvahDevins.com

Local to me, but does quick shipping turnarounds and great work. Good dude too.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Indent did my first one and Tarheel State has done all of my others and will get all of my future business. Very fast turnaround and excellent work. Ident does great work as well, but doesn't offer engraving on the lip of the mag well like TSF does. Plus TSF has better pricing IMHO. I live in Washington state and I usually get the items back the same week, if shipped on a Monday using Priority Mail.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks everyone for the responses. I’ve been very pleased with Veritas and will be using them for the foreseeable future. They have shown to be excellent at following directions and being versatile to my needs and requests. Their turnaround is fast and I like the fact that they send digital proofs prior to doing any work so that I can make alterations as needed.

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Anyone have a recommendation for engraving along with other work? I have an upper/lower fit issue and figured I'd try to kill two birds with one stone.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Anyone have a recommendation for engraving along with other work? I have an upper/lower fit issue and figured I'd try to kill two birds with one stone.
    I’ve been using Veritas Machining for engraving but I don’t know if they can fix your fit issue. I bet ADCO could fix that though.

What fit issue are you having?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12